Options
GrammyPeachy
GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
SW 282.0
LW 234.0
CW 231.4 (*)

2.6 lbs lost this week, I made it :D !
Christmas GW 232 lbs

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and Best of luck to everyone!!!

Replies

• Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    WTG Cherirana!!!

I didn't make it (missed it by 3 lbs), but in the first 3 months did lose weight nicely. Then I plateaued, and I'm still stuck. This has happened before. Some of it is poor choices (simply eating too much--a couple hundred extra calories a day here and there is a problem). But some of it is just plain plateau. This too will pass.

If someone starts up another challenge, please let me know. I'm in. I do find this very motivating.

Happy New Year everyone! And best of luck to all!!!
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
    You did great Frayde!!! :) 3 lbs isn't much in the scheme of things.

I've joined an Easter challenge starting on the 1st of January.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100881-drop-20-by-easter-2015-starts-jan-1st

and a 150 days til summer challenge, also starting on January 1st.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100881-drop-20-by-easter-2015-starts-jan-1st

• Jwildeboer
    Jwildeboer Posts: 85 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I didn't make it. I fell short of my goal by 8 lbs. I was making a really good pace, but once Thanksgiving and such hit, I was pretty much maintaining, which is still good! I did lose about 15 lbs since this summer, so I cannot complain. I feel a lot better and look a lot better. I still need to lose another 30 or so.

My plan is to do a challenge with a friend in a smaller amount of time. We'll both aim to lose 10 lbs by our first 5k on March 21. It gives us 12 weeks from now, but we are going to start on the 3rd. I hope I can lose a lb or 2 by then, so that I can get to 160 lbs for our first race!
  • Frayde
    Options
    Jwildeboer: as Cherirana implied, we still made great progress!

Cheri, would you repost the "150 days til summer" link? It came up as the Easter one instead of the summer one. Much obliged!
  • GrammyPeachy
    Options
  • lisele03
    lisele03 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't make my goal either, but I'm 17 lbs. lighter than when I started so I'm pretty happy! Congrats to all of you - especially for sticking with it 'til the end! Good luck to you all - hope you meet your goals whatever they may be!! Happy 2015!
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    SW 238
    GW 216

Todays weight 218.5,
    Total Loss 19.5

just short of my goal, but YAY me still a win in my book. I lost my way in Nov and Dec. Congrats to all of you that achieved or got a step closer to goal. I have signed up for more challenges so will no doubt see some of you there,
  • Frayde
    Options
    Thanks Cheri!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, for some reason I can't get into the spreadsheet today.
    Anyway, I hit my challenge goal a few weeks ago and that feels great. No progress the last two weeks though. Between the holidays and headed back home and the passing of my mother, it was a very rough few weeks.