Group Question

Options
paul87920
paul87920 Posts: 165 Member
Does anyone know how to access this group on the MFP mobile app? I have a Galaxy III. I'd like to be more active, but to be dead honest I don't spend a whole lot of time on my laptop.

Replies

• klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I went to community in the mfp application on my phone and it pulled up my groups if I scroll down.
  • readallday
    readallday Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I dont see community on the iPhone app. Am I just blind?
  • jrnguyen
    jrnguyen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just switched from iPhone to galaxy note 4, and I finally have the community link. On the iPhone app there was no community. I hated always having to get on my comp to access the boards. If you have an android, maybe try updating your app.
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    jrnguyen wrote: »
    I just switched from iPhone to galaxy note 4, and I finally have the community link. On the iPhone app there was no community. I hated always having to get on my comp to access the boards. If you have an android, maybe try updating your app.

I have an iphone and I can't get community on the app :(
  • paul87920
    Options
    I went to community in the mfp application on my phone and it pulled up my groups if I scroll down.

Thank you so much! I'm answering from my phone right now. :D
  • Living4me123
    Living4me123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have the app on my iPhone, I emailed MFP and at this time you cannot get to the group discussion from the app only from the browser. It is a big inconvenience for me!
  • boomerkae
    boomerkae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I've had the same issue. I've actually logged in via browser to get to the group. It will try to force you back to the app, but it can be bypassed.
  • boomerkae
    boomerkae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Tried the community section on the app - success! Excited!
  • paul87920
    Options
    I'm going to chalk this up as my most recent NSV. <3 (*) <3
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    At home I use my IPad and I don't see a "Community" button on that app. The only time I can get into the community and groups is if I log into the web site. Am I missing something? If so and you know can you message me because once I get home to the IPad, I won't be able to see the answer in here. Thanks!!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I go to safari on the iphone and log in. You can get to the community section that way
  • Living4me123
    Living4me123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I think on iPhone and iPad the only way in is via the browser as I also do not have community option on the app on either.. i hope MFP updates the app for Apple devices soon!
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    janet0513 wrote: »
    I go to safari on the iphone and log in. You can get to the community section that way

That's how I get into groups too. Would be nice though if it were on the app