SPREADSHEET LINK

Options
jclayton0
jclayton0 Posts: 10 Member
Here is the link for the spreadsheet. You will go there daily to upload your miles for the day as well as right your name

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B7EhGi0NEB2mDPNaRuEVRaG4QomHjw7o9geb_Sz2uGk/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• mwhite61451
    mwhite61451 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Won't let me write to it
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Indeed dont let me write on it either
  • lilxmissxhavic
    lilxmissxhavic Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi darling, you've set the spreadsheet up to be view only :) to fix this go to the blue "share" box in the upper right hand corner. Find where it says "Anyone with the link can..." and change that from "can view" to "can edit".
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Can't post anything!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    I can't access the spreadsheet, as I'm using th work P.C. and it's firewalled.
    I'll keep my own record and check in with updates...
  • giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Won't let me write in it either.
  • giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A few people over on the original thread have said they have got spreadsheet working and have added their names. All I am getting is the original spreadsheet with the name 'Jamie' added and it won't let me add my name. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? I have cleared my browsing history as suggested and am using Google Chrome.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    The link on the original thread for the spread sheet is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kv2JYFYt_DZ6Yod2pK5O3LDxQD79tMnA-et0sCKaQGc/edit#gid=0
    I've struggled with the one here, but this link works for me :smile:
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Are we no longer using this group:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101210-160kms-100-mile-challenge-january-2015

???

Edit: also, yes, that's the fully coded spreadsheet I made and posted in the original thread. Thanks to HatherM for copying the link. I did put it in the other group which I believe was set up first but we're... not using now? I guess?
  • Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join the activity and spreadsheet?
  • mynameisbriii
    mynameisbriii Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and added myself. Hope that's okay! Look forward to the challenge!
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I also added myself to the spreadsheet. Hope that's okay. I'm starting the challenge on Friday, Jan. 2nd. Looking forward to this challenge.
  • aarondukdeel
    aarondukdeel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I'm on now! :)
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    lexbubbles wrote: »
    Are we no longer using this group:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101210-160kms-100-mile-challenge-january-2015

???

Edit: also, yes, that's the fully coded spreadsheet I made and posted in the original thread. Thanks to HatherM for copying the link. I did put it in the other group which I believe was set up first but we're... not using now? I guess?

Wasn't aware there was another group, so have joined that one now thanks
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    i dont know who is messing with the sheet But my miles were changed to only 2 miles!
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Right. I've got an idea of why it was. I think locking the total to prevent editing meant that if anyone else sorted alphabetically the totals don't move with them?

So I'm unlocking the total fields. Please DO NOT edit the total fields.

Also please check your miles as the late arrivals may have put you out of sync with your miles. Hopefully all the issues should be resolved now.
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    kk ty :)
  • drbcru
    drbcru Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Not doing as well as I was hoping to. Tomorrow is another day, one step at a time
  • wesleepuntilthesungoesdown
    Options
    Finally found the sheet - added to the end to avoid any chance of screwing things up!