Welcome

Options
jclayton0
jclayton0 Posts: 10 Member
Where is everyone from? What are you planning on doing for the month?

Replies

• Tremellas
    Tremellas Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Atlanta, and running and walking. Thanks for this group :)
  • ViolaLeeBlueberry
    ViolaLeeBlueberry Posts: 182 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Kathmandu, Nepal -- what I do depends on whether my plantar fasciitis (boo hiss) kicks up! If the old foot is OK, lots of walking around town and some hiking along with regular gym stuff (stationary bike).

Actually I think it would be fun if there was a location cell in the spreadsheet. I just love how this site is so global.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas and i am totally excited about this challenge. I will walk and jog ( running is still out of the question because of an old injury).
  • lilxmissxhavic
    lilxmissxhavic Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Melbourne, Australia. Walking 10,000 steps a day and 5km on the rowing machine after each shift at work. (I'm a lifeguard, so while I'm at work I have free access to a gym.)
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England. My plan for January is to get back to the gym, hitting weights and cardio hard! Also taking part in 'Dry January' which will be a big deal for me as normally out Weds, Fri & Sat on the drink. Not only will will my bank balance look better, so will my body.
  • giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm from Liverpool in the UK. Planning on walking and spinning. According to google a 45 min spin class is 13 miles, so I will halve that as suggested. Would also like to include my swimming, so will total my lengths over the month and convert to miles.
  • stetter123
    stetter123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile: checking in from Oklahoma, USA

I'll be walking/running on the treadmill or outside time and weather permitting.
  • mrs011277
    mrs011277 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm in Southern California. I plan to walk/jog. I may not hit the 100 mile mark but I will definitely try my best.

Good luck everyone!
  • CucaKat
    CucaKat Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    SoCal. I want to catch up to my sis-in-law!! I am so proud of her! TheOwlhouseDesigns and NanaKat aka CucaKat are going to rock this challenge!!
  • CucaKat
    CucaKat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :
    Good luck to all!
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from North Wales, UK & I plan on walking & cycling :smiley:
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Belfast in Ireland, be a combo of swimming, walking and running.
    3 Miles a day - Easy.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    He said with his tongue firmly in his cheek.
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm from Louisiana but live in Munich, Germany. Looking forward to this!
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone..
    I live in South Carolina,USA. I will be running outside weather permitting and on the treadmill the few times it snows
  • marjanet
    marjanet Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I live in a small community about 100 km from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, and weather permitting, plan to walk outdoors daily, and on the treadmill regularly as well. My long term goal is to start jogging when the weather improves in the spring.
    Good luck everyone, I hope we each achieve our goals.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm from New Jersey. I plan on achieving it through walking and running, with some cycling mixed in (distance halved, as suggested).
  • DeeTee68
    DeeTee68 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hello all , im near Newcastle upon Tyne, England like Simon above lol, I plan on fast walking and Spinning to gain my 100 miles Im looking forward to this challenge shouldn't be to hard :)
  • wesleepuntilthesungoesdown
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Yorkshire, England. I'll be mainly walking and cycling.
  • mom2mcjc
    mom2mcjc Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I will try, too! Nice challenge! I am from SC and will be walking/biking.