Hello, fellow Mamas! :)

Options
My name is Brooke and I'm from Allen, Texas. :)

I'm a new mom to our 9 month old daughter, Juniper - the most magical creature I've ever known - and wife to my wonderful husband, Phillip, my best friend.

I've been a vegetarian for about 12 years now! I will never go back! I've slowly watched my influence spread across friends and family and hope to see an overwhelmingly "veg"-filled world someday.

Although my doc would say I'm pretty darn healthy, in general, working desk jobs over the years has slowly picked away at my fitness and I've gained 45 pounds! I feel good about what I eat, but I'm uncomfortable, tired and can't be as active as I used to be. I'm sick of the sedentary life!

BUT I'm on the path to renewal! :D Refocusing on the basics of my diet and getting active again is my goal. I've got to keep up with my little girl as she grows!

I look forward to getting to know like-minded people (especially mamas!) and helping to support your goals, too! Let's do this!

- Junie's Determined Mama

Replies

• sarstar1
    sarstar1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me even though I'm not a vegetarian! (I'm too darn picky of an eater). I am also looking to lose about 50 pounds, though my goal right now is 15lbs to start. I also have a daughter who is 8mos old, Vanessa, who keeps me on my toes now that she's mobile! :-)