The Finale - Day 100: Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Options
It had been awesome 100 days. I want to congratulate all members for making it so awesome. The day also marks the final weigh in. If you like the journey then I will encourage you to be part of the sequel as well. We are not done yet.

Replies

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your hard work in putting this together!

If anyone from the group wants to be friends, send me a request!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it myself!!!!
    We made it!!! We passed the fall gloom, we survived Halloween, we were thankful after Thanksgiving, we were merry for Christmas ... And even with all these little challenges, we are better off today than 100 days ago.
    It has been an amazing journey!
    I will miss you all and can't wait for the new group to start!!!
    Happy New Years Eve everybody!!!!
    Make it fabulous!!!!!

Let the friendship continue!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Special thanks to Balancedwalker for organizing this awesome group for us!!!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Danelutza, thank you.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year. I have enjoyed that last 100 days of this group. I have read all most everything even if I didn't write anything. I didn't get my goal weight ,but I am lower on my weight then I have been in years. Looking forward to the next 100.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    As stated in my last post -- Thank you balancedwalker & danelutza! You make a great team.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Yes, thank you balancedwalker and danelutza you did a great job! We made it, wishing you all a Happy New Year and much success with all your 2015 goals!
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    We made it :smile: I didn't hit my goal but I am still proud of how far we all have come. I have stalled during the holidays but I have the tools to be successfull in 2015 :smile: I will graduate the continuation of this fabulous group! Have a happy new year everyone!!!
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    We are here! We made it! YEahhhhhh buddyy!!!
    A huge thank you to Balancedwalker for all that you have done!!!!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of your time balancedwalker and for bringing us together. Also a big thank you to Danelutza for your words of Encouragement.
    Happy New Year to all. Off to our next challenge.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Thank you all. I have update the spreadsheet. Please add your weight by 6 pm today as I intend to sort it and finalize the spreadsheet.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    I have updated the spreadsheet for rankings. The 12 graduates of the challenge are:

NikonPal 162.50%
    justcindy59 147.00%
    kerbsideat66 137.27%
    Just_Special 126.09%
    bigroastdinner 125.00%
    tanek747 106.67%
    Pandathon 106.25%
    danelutza19 101.11%
    ketowerdefense 100.96%
    hortensehildegarde 100.00%
    Kenda2427 100.00%
    melissasue0317 100.00%

Congratulations all
  • kikontx
    kikontx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks balancedwalker for getting this started and keeping it together.

I am working on updating the spreadsheet for my final weigh in (142 lbs). Even though I didn't reach my modified goal of 140 lbs, still super proud of what we all accomplished.

Looking forward to being a part of the sequel!
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Thank you balancewalker for keeping this challenge going. Congratulations everyone who logged their weight every week and made their goal. Looking forward to the sequel. Happy New Year everyone.
  • princessmommy122
    princessmommy122 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I held steady at 118.4. But I can no longer update the spreadsheet because my Pc died and I can't update it via my phone or iPad. Thanks so much to the group and especially balanced walker. I lost nearly six pounds and essentially hit my overall goal minus less than a pound of vanity weight. Would never have thought that was possible at the holidays and it would not have been without this group. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy new year!
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting this all together for this 100 days...it really helped keep me motivated to have the accountability. Looking forward to the next 100 days challenge group!