Just Joined - Looking for new friends!

Options
Hi i'm a 33m from Doncaster, South Yorkshire. looking to find new friends in the UK

I have around 42 lbs to lose in weight and get fit in the process...kinda signed myself up for Tough Mudder Yorkshire 2015 in around 8 months time :blush:

Replies

• emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey hun I'm just over the border in Chesterfield :)
    I'm a runner but not a Tough Mudder lol feel free to add and good luck with the training x
  • poppysierra
    poppysierra Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm in Cambridge also a runner but lapsed recently due to breathing problems. Once they're sorted I'll be back. I also row in an 8 on the river. Feel free to add me x
  • jenbob944
    jenbob944 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm from Nottingham. feel free to add me.
    Recovering from a nasty flu so il be back up and running again within the week :)
  • FrazerG81
    FrazerG81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi.. i'm from Newcastle Upon Tyne. You can add me if you like. :smile: x
  • Umekochan
    Umekochan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm from Edinburgh and looking to meet people too, add me if you like
  • annemie1124
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 27 from Worcestershire with about 40lbs to loose and lots of muscles to gain ;) Feel free to add me! x
  • jude_raw
    jude_raw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined too. I'm 27, in Suffolk, hoping to lose 4 stone. Feel free to add me!
  • cooky_monster
    cooky_monster Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 2 stone already and have plans to lose another 3 so feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on!!! x
  • ckm1962
    ckm1962 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Ashton under lyne, not too far away from you !
  • cherrygaldiet
    cherrygaldiet Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me. I'm on here daily and happy to offer support.
  • sarakorry
    Options
    27, Middlesbrough and just joined! Feel free to add
  • fatmanthinuk
    fatmanthinuk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm West Yorkshire and looking for friends and motivation too. Feel free to add me. Will be on daily and happy to support =)
  • AutumnSal
    AutumnSal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello people, feel free to add I'm based in Cambridgeshire and getting back into running. Keep positive lovely people. x
  • Bartonian65
    Options
    hi all
    I'm from North Yorkshire, trying to lose inches, weight and do dry January at the same time!
    Feel free to add
  • annziexo
    annziexo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I'm a Londoner;) feel free to add!

Jade
  • Suzie0804
    Suzie0804 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, im Suzanne im from wales, new to this :), looking for people to chat with to keep motivated and to exchange tips :), feel free to add :)
  • bexw26
    bexw26 Posts: 7
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the north west and also looking to meet new, positive and motivational people. I've been here before but now looking to get from 12st 9lbs to 9st 7lbs. Don't care how long it takes this time, as long as I get there :) Feel free to add me anyone!
  • TriumphTigress
    Options
    I'm just down the road in Barnsley, back here again, but really focused this time. Looking to lose around 2 -3 stone. All the best for the Mudder
  • handyandy69
    handyandy69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Further down the M1 in Leicester here. Planning to start with a 2-3 stone loss. Good luck with your goals.
  • MAMaleek
    MAMaleek Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm Abdul 27, London and just joined. Aiming to lose 2-3 stones. Good luck to all and feel free to add me