Calorie Killer Trainers - CHAT (Wk 14 1/1 - 1/7)

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Calorie Killer Trainers Team
joeysgirl10
3athlt
12qw34
MistyRose0424
lifeisspiffy
Mspmpayne
Cbanjo
musicfan4life30
Baby43204
shadow2soul
writemusic4him

Week 14 - Commercial Challenge (1/1 - 1/7):

Welcome back everyone!

Enjoy chatting with your new teammates!

Commercial Challenge this week:

Busy Bee

This is always a nice challenge and everyone seems to enjoy it! With the aftermath of Christmas and New Years Eve, I'm sure you all will put this commercial challenge to good use! :)

Stay busy during the commercials!
Clean, organize, take down decorations, clean up the New Year's Party aftermath, you name it…

Reminder, the Weigh-in, Chat/Busy Bee Commercial Challenge and "New Year" EXTRA Challenge are due Wednesday, January 7th, before Midnight.

:flowerforyou:

cycletrak1

Replies

• Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching and doing clean up chores during the commercials. SO GLAD the holiday goodies are OVER. Looking forwards to the show tonight and my weigh-in (ugh!) will be Monday for me. LET"S GO CALORIE KILLER TRAINERS!! =)
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am currently cooking chicken pot pie for dinner. My kids and my husband have been off from school and work for 2 weeks.
    When I watch the show tonight I will be fast forwarding through the commercials. I was very busy today! We took down the tree and put all the ornaments and decoration away. My goals for the New Year are to get organized and lose 30lbs. I have been going through closets etc... and I have many items I have sitting by my front door that I will be donating tomorrow. I have a lot more to do, but am making very good progress! Baby step!
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i am here guys been gone for a while but trying to start the 2015 right hope you guys are there to help me. i am watching the show tonight and am surprised that it is a new years one for them also.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    WOW Rob is having a real meltdown!
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    12qw34 wrote: »
    I am currently cooking chicken pot pie for dinner. My kids and my husband have been off from school and work for 2 weeks.
    When I watch the show tonight I will be fast forwarding through the commercials. I was very busy today! We took down the tree and put all the ornaments and decoration away. My goals for the New Year are to get organized and lose 30lbs. I have been going through closets etc... and I have many items I have sitting by my front door that I will be donating tomorrow. I have a lot more to do, but am making very good progress! Baby step!

You sound SO MOTIVATED!! Whoo Hoo! =)

• Baby43204
    Options
    i myself don't think i could go down the waterfall either but i think to start the new year off i might of done it.
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    i am here guys been gone for a while but trying to start the 2015 right hope you guys are there to help me. i am watching the show tonight and am surprised that it is a new years one for them also.

Glad we are all in this and here to help each other for the long haul. You have been an inspiration for me. =)
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Facing fears is cool but I'm with rob. I would never repel down a wall or waterfall.
  • Baby43204
    Options
    i am still not sure of what my goals for the new year is but i do know that i want to better myself in all aspects of life.
    i am glade he made it down the waterfall
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm rooting for Lori to win the whole thing. She's come so far.

And I did some dishes and cleaned the table during commercials.
  • Baby43204
    Options
    i am doing my Commercial Challenge getting the house cleaned
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    i am doing my Commercial Challenge getting the house cleaned

Yeah me too. I forgot to add what I was doing during commercials. Dishes DONE!
  • Mspmpayne
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oh HECK NO!! I don't think I could do that walk on the log. Safety hook or not! GO SCOTT! Yeah he did it!
  • Baby43204
    Options
    i am afraid of heights so i know i couldn't. i been cleaning up all the toys my son got for Christmas he gets them out and never puts them away
  • Mspmpayne
    Options
    WOW Lori is kicking butt!! 3 SCORES! She wins!
  • Baby43204
    Options
    nice Challenge for them and good job lori
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My kids are watching "Planes" the sequel to "Cars" i am going to watch another show with Ed tonight. I will watch BL tomorrow with my morning coffee. Enjoy the rest of the show!
  • Baby43204
    Options
    3 weighs in in a row you go
  • Baby43204
    Options
    i liked woody but i can see he is coming along well
  • Baby43204
    Options
    way to go Jordan he looks so different in his after show check in