Happy New Year!! Real support for New Years Resolutions I know you all set!

Options
This group was created on Jan. 1, 2015. So don't run off. Be one of the first to share with me and others. Like losing weight you have to be the first to turn that burger away. So why not be the first besides me to post.

Replies

• todddavis027
    Options
    Today I weighed in at 252 completely disgusted with myself. I have family and I coach. I'm decently active, but for some reason the weight doesn't come off. I was down to 236. Goal 210. I was like half way. So, today I wanted to share but no ears to listen and encourage. I believe in MFP so I'am taking it a step further to reach out to my chunky community and say hear I am. Talk back to me. I had gone from size 38 jeans down to 36 and poked new holes in my belt and everything. Guess I won't be using those for a while. lol.
  • annamtrx
    annamtrx Posts: 61 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Help. I'm looking to join a group for 2015 motivation, but I... don't know what SWFL means. I thought 'single white female: larger and over 40', but it's run by Todd... and now I kind of feel like an idiot and am wondering if this might NOT be the place to be. Can I just ask?
  • todddavis027
    Options
    Absolutely. South West Florida. But, you can stay if you wish. I am married, but want to shed this weight. I lost a lot once and then gained it back.
  • todddavis027
    Options
    I went camping with the family and did the usual " I will start as soon as we get back" well I'm back and all the left over junk food is here too. Trying to avoid it is really hard. The kids will have it gone in a day or two so it will be fine. Just nothing healthy left. I gotta go to the store.