Introduce Yourself

Options
Hello I am 34 and I live in Arizona. I have been on this site off and on but I hope to make friends and help each other.

Replies

• Amazon_Cat_88
    Options
    Hello. My name is Catherine and I am 26 years old. I am 6'2'' and in the 340's. I have a lot to lose in 2015. My health and happiness depend on it. Feel free to add me!
  • ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello. Christina here. 29 yrs old in Texas. 5'8". Not exactly sure on my weight...this year I've ranged from 270-300. Trying the 17 Day diet in 2015.
  • mountaintopgal
    mountaintopgal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Howdy from the Rockies of Colorado! Cydney here, tried this for a short last year in spring, had small success, definitely need of support and feedback. Now starting at 189. 5'2", 55 years old, so..Somewhere down this road goal is 110. I have a new kindle, so trying to figure out posting my pic.. thanks
  • mrsmerre
    mrsmerre Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'2" and I am not sure of my current weight around 150?, but my goal is 125. I am a Peace Corps Volunteer living and working in Ethiopia. Most of my fellow PCVs have lost weight, but I am continuing to gain! :( I am looking to join a weight loss challenge group to help motivate me and keep me on track.
  • iainmcd77
    iainmcd77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, Iain, 37 yrs old in the UK. Have used MFP in the past and lost 70 lbs in 2013, however I have since put all that back on and some more. Today (1st Jan 2015) I start again.... Looking for a group where we can motivate each other to stick with it. Thanks.
  • Missbelindajane
    Missbelindajane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Belinda and I need 2015 to be my year to get back to a normal weight and fit into my clothes..I'm 5'6" and weigh 171.5 lbs or 77.8 kilos, my 1st goal is 73 kilos and ultimately 65 kilos. I live in Melbourne Australia and have a very social life out about 4 nights per week and love a glass of bubbles or two..I need support to keep me honest...Looking forward to support.
  • spgc1986
    spgc1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. Im Stacey. 28, and currently have about 4 stone to loose. I currently weigh 200Ib and hope to be 147. Ive dabbled before with my fitness pal, but this year im using it to help me try 5:2 Feel free to add me.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marie 37, and I am currently around 200 but would like to be around 150. I used this site a lot at the beginning of last year but stopped during the summer. This year I am really hoping to get the weight off.
  • zzk0485
    zzk0485 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kady, 29 yrs old, looking to make this year a great year in transforming my body and mind. Currently weighing close to 300lbs, very motivated to get this off!! Good luck to everyone and looking forward to meeting new people :)
  • annemie1124
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Anne-Marie, 27 from the UK. I'm currently at 160lbs (or 72.6kg - I'm not good with the imperial system) trying to get to 125-130lbs. I'm super motivated and looking forward to meeting people to support one another :)
  • LovingLifeLivingHealthy
    Options
    I'm Kathy. . 60 and weigh 188.5. Would like to lose 20 lbs to start. .
  • steffy5
    steffy5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Chris 46 years old and need more motivation to get these lbs off add me steffy5 thanks
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am Cindy in my mid-40's. I used MFP quite some time ago and had great success but stopped and of course put the weight back on. I am also dealing with a chronic disease and found that I felt much better when doing MFP. My main goal for coming back is to feel better but if I could lose 20 - 25 pounds I certainly wouldn't complain.
  • carriejones80
    Options
    Hey all, my name is Carrie. I'm 5'2 and currently 293. I need all the help and support I can get...
  • Truegoddess22
    Truegoddess22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Alexis. I'm 5 ft tall and as of today I'm 165 lbs. I am trying to lose 40-45 lbs.
  • mrsmerre
    mrsmerre Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Is anyone interested in using what's app or viber as a way to text motivational support and talk about fitness gains/losses? I saw this idea in a forum post and thought it sounded like a good idea. Any thoughts?
  • steffy5
    steffy5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mrsmerre never heard of it but if it is easy to do I will give it a go if I can figure it out lol
  • 123e123
    123e123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Erin, 5'7 and 178lbs. I lost 15lbs over the summer but then I gained a lot of it back so thats why I want to lose weight. My goal weight is 145.
  • chriseds
    chriseds Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Christa from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I'm 5'3 and 178. My goal weight is 125.
  • Mayra_121
    Mayra_121 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Yomaira I'm 26 years old, 5'3" and CW 188. This has been the weight that I had carried for the longest time and in 2013 I went down to 150 which was awesome. I felt great but still wanted to lose another 30 lbs to reach my UGW and be in a healthy BMI. I maintained the weight I has lost for about 6 months and then little by little I stopped exercising as often and started eating the way I used to and viola! I gained back all the weight I had lost. I have set my mind that enough is enough and I feel that 2015 will definitely be the year that I will lose all this weight again and keep it off for good!!! I'm so excited to get started and I wish the best of luck to you all!!!!