Hi! I'm new here!

Options
I am Ali and I am looking to gain control of my lifestyle and weight! I am 27, I have one child who is 1.5 years old and I am 5' 5" and weigh 328 lbs. I eat emotionally and out of boredom tho the later is getting better. My husband and I are currently TTC and I fear my weight is what is keeping us back. My husband is wonderfully supportive but it's hard for me to take him serious when he whines about weighing over 100lbs less than me. What have been the most success changes in your lifestyle and habits so far and what are you doing to improve your over all health?

Replies

• TheBooBooStew
    TheBooBooStew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I gave up soda, sugar, and fried foods. I rarely snack and if I do it is something good. Exercise is important. Even if it is 3-10 minute walks a day, anything to get you more active then you used to be. My weight now is the lowest I have been since Jr High. Good luck, you can do this!
  • mstortie
    mstortie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Roxanne and i have over 200 lbs to lose and I wanted to join your group for ideas support on how to deal with pushy coworkers over food, those who make unhelpful comments ( I am very sensitive about my weight as i have been morbidly obese my entire life and i do limited daily walking but need to exercise more but am afraid so I am reaching out for ideas and support
  • sysof
    sysof Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello guys. I still poke in here sometimes.. and more in the New Year!

• jpskitts7
    jpskitts7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a total of 219lbs to lose. I am making 2015 the year to get my weight problem under control! I'm here to offer support and encouragement to anybody interested!
  • judywva
    judywva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here well I did this a long time ago but things have changed where is it that the food you eat goes in a list and you can go back to it and use the same food again if you want. thanks
  • energy820
    energy820 Posts: 29 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    New here to this group, too!
    Let's do this!

329/271/~140