This is Insanity

Options
ive just started week 3 of insanity, id love to find more people who are doing this program!
any of you out there?

Replies

• ImNoAngel2
    ImNoAngel2 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ive just started week 3 of insanity, id love to find more people who are doing this program!
    any of you out there?

I haven't done Insanity but have done T25. I would love to get someone's opinion on it who has done or is currently doing it. Would live to know how you are liking. Send me a msg or just fr me. ;)

• aracekal
    aracekal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 1 and am committed (at least for now :P) to finish it all! Has it gotten any easier for you?
  • CarlsbergLewis
    CarlsbergLewis Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    the first week is always a killer.. week 2 is a breeze ;)
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity too. I'm on week 3 in month 1 and so far I love it but hate it at the same time lol.
  • duclos82
    Options
    I'm on my second round of Insanity, week 2. I just finished T25 about a month ago. Love both programs. You get out of it what you put in :)
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I did the Fit Test today. Last time I made it to Recovery Week and then.... yeah... I had amazing results though.
  • NaunetBee
    Options
    I did the first month of Insanity and then I came down with a horrible flu and university exams. Needles to say that I'm still struggling to get back on the horse. Now that I'm on holiday, I'm seriously aiming to get back to business. It's difficult though. How do you guys deal with the muscle aches and fatigue?
  • chez_lotr
    chez_lotr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've also done insanity before (2 or 3 times) and always get 3-5 weeks in and then stop for different reasons. Started again today and I'm hoping that I'll stay motivated enough to see it through to the end. How are you all getting on with it? Are you all following the diet too?
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hello every one I started insanity last week will be starting week 2 tmm
  • 20monkies
    20monkies Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just finished Turbofire and am going to start Insanity tomorrow. I tried doing 30 Day Shred, but I just don't feel the same after the workout as I was feeling after completing a TF workout. Not that same high...

I hope I feel that with Insanity. :)
  • lchadwick2
    lchadwick2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've done insanity and T25. I started with Shaun's Rockin Body video too. It's been fun and I feel so much better. I wish I knew this stuff in college. Using Rockin Body I lost 30 lbs from 250 to 220 back in 2012-2013. I got Insanity and went through that. I got down to 197, another 23 lbs. I've done T25 and especially love Speed 2.0 on days when I only have the 25 minutes or can't run outside. I've begun to go through insanity again to shock my system with different exercises and to get the stretching I sometimes leave out when doing T25. Good luck everyone. Dig Deeper!
  • lchadwick2
    lchadwick2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    chez_lotr wrote: »
    Hi all. I've also done insanity before (2 or 3 times) and always get 3-5 weeks in and then stop for different reasons. Started again today and I'm hoping that I'll stay motivated enough to see it through to the end. How are you all getting on with it? Are you all following the diet too?

Ewe, don't say the four letter word ... diet. Just kidding. I believe the only way to get true, lasting results with Insanity or any other program is to make this your lifestyle. Don't think of it as 9 weeks I HAVE to get through. Same goes for the "diet". Find the healthy things you like to eat and are easy for you to make or get and to stick to. Best Wishes.
  • missEisel
    Options
    Just finished week 1 :)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I just got Insanity today for my xmas present! :D I plan to start Dec 28th, my goal is to do the whole program as scheduled - though I am going to be flexible and allow myself to do workouts every second day if things get too tough. I work 6 night shifts in a row every 3rd week..which is a killer as it is just to get through the shifts. I am very worried for this, but still plan to get through it.

I figure Insanity would be an awesome way to start off the new year, for many years to come!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity tonight - anyone else in?
  • AlbionOakley
    AlbionOakley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Started today, did the fit test.
  • mimm75
    mimm75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I did insanity like 2 years ago, and I want to do another round of it....starting tomorrow. Any others starting now?
  • AlbionOakley
    AlbionOakley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have now done the first 3 days
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    hello everyone i stoped insanity in nov wasnt motivated to complete week 1 but so hyped wasnt gna post until i knew i was serious this isnt my first time always gt great results started 12/29/14 also along with friend n family and im glad to say i finished week 1 today had to double up twice but finished n feel awesome sore but awesome those who started around same time want to start a post for our stats ?
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I have almost completed the first week. I am not going day-by-day, but I am going in order based on the schedule with no more than a 1 day break for the whole program. I really do not like the cardio recovery dvd. It was sad. I got all psyched up, turned on my fast-paced music, all ready to kick some *kitten*...then the workout was all slow and blah.

I plan to replace that workout with turbo fire. Other than that - I feel like I got the hang of the workouts really quick and do quite well on them. I was surprised with my fit test results as well - I did much better than I thought. I love all of the other dvds though. I now understand people who say they love/hate the program. I dread putting that dvd in, but I just suck it up and do it anyway. While I am doing it...I just feel so pumped when I can actually do the moves that it keeps me happy. Then I just feel like a champ after the workout is done.

Physically, the first 3 days were brutal. I am over the DOMS though, and I dont know if its all in my head, but I feel like I am noticing some changes in my stomach area and my arms. I have lost 1lb so far, after 6 days/5 exercises.

I find I have to modify some of the moves, and even cut out a circut here and there just to catch my breath. Either way - the workout still kicks my *kitten*.