P90X

Options
Anyone doing p90x? Me and 2 of my friends started 5 weeks tomorrow and feeling good but I havent lost much weight. Maybe building muscle? But I can feel my enduaance getting better each time I do it. Anybody have any stories with P90X? Its hard as *kitten*...thats def the truth!

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I have done it repeatedly, I am currently doing P90X3. I usually don't hit any noticeable weight loss on the scale until the recovery weeks...not sure if that is the case for everyone. Take measurements and pictures - that's where I could really see changes!
  • deadpoolbarron
    deadpoolbarron Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've definately noticed results each time I have done it (currently on my 3rd attempt as I usually give up during the first recovery week) This time i am paying more attention to the diet side of things, the previous attempts I usually just eat what I always eat, but this time around The difference is more noticable, I have more energy and the results are much better.
  • kalisa11
    kalisa11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've tried P90X a couple of times too, and I usually fizzle out about a month in. What are you guys doing to stay motivated? Also, any thoughts on substitutions? Like running instead of doing the cardio routine? Or ANYTHING instead of the core day. Hate that one, so hard!