What do you want in this group?

Options
Hey everyone I am glad to see so many of you posted an intro. Maybe I should have posted this group a little later to get more people on New Year's but we have a good group so far. So what do you want to see or do in this group?

Replies

• LovingLifeLivingHealthy
    Options
    I NEED accountability. Weekly weigh ins?? Also camaraderie, encouragement and support.
  • steffy5
    steffy5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to be bugged and held accountable too would like to see thing we can do like challenges to keep us always active thanks for making this group we all need each other
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I also need accountability - weekly weigh-ins and maybe a variety of challenges....
  • annemie1124
    Options
    Same here! In 2014 almost I started a new diet every other Monday but never had the motivation and determination to pull through :( I need accountability and motivation so I can make 2015 count.
  • Missbelindajane
    Missbelindajane Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Accountability - No 1 - Weekly weigh in's, update measurements every 4 weeks, quotes to motivate and weekly or monthly challenges..
  • Mayra_121
    Mayra_121 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone so far. I really think that weekly weigh in's are a must and weekly challenges. Maybe everyone could post their own weekly goal, it could be to either lose 1 lb or drink more water, log food everyday exercise more time... even if it is something small that pushes everyone in the right track again. I for one haven't worked out since October so I know that working out 6 days out of nowhere might not be something that I stick to from the get go. And the same goes for food, I have been eating over MFP calories for almost a year so knowing myself being under the whole first week might prove a little difficult so instead of setting up for failure its ok to take it one step at a time and get back in the groove.