Anyone else looking forward to ONEderland?

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
By the end of this challenge I plan to be under 200 pounds! I have not seen the 100's in 15 years so this challenge is very important to me. Anyone else out there trying to get back to ONEderland?

Replies

• h3ll3tt
    h3ll3tt Posts: 28
    Options
    My final goal is to be comfortably in ONEderland, but my yearly goal will have me just shy of that hopefully. Havent seen the ones in 6 years.
  • AshleyNicolePedigo
    AshleyNicolePedigo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Me!! I started mfp back in Sept at 227. I'm at 202 right now so getting close!!!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    How exciting, I so look forward to it. I am at 211 so I am getting there. I think about that everytime I am tempted!
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    YES! At 207 I'm hoping to get there by the end of January.
  • walking_woman
    walking_woman Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to that door way. It has been a while since I saw it :)
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'm very much looking forward to it. I started here back in June weighing 313 lbs.

I weigh 228.4 lbs right now.

My goal for this challenge is 20 lbs, but I'm going to push for 30.
    That will get me there!!! :D
  • Bettyboag
    Bettyboag Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! With support, encouragement and sheer determination and dedication you will get there☺️
  • 2CABetterMe
    2CABetterMe Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I may not be in Onederland by the end of this challenge but it will be well within my grasp! I will be back in Onederland by my birthday and that's a wonderful feeling!
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm real close (205.5) and I definitely will make it to Onederland! Can't wait. =)
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Oh my visiting Onederland would be a dream come true. I have been on mfp for 601 days of logging. I have lost some weight but feel I need more challenges and accountability for my actions.
  • SantanaHice
    SantanaHice Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes! It's been a goal of mine for a while. I'm 206 today so hoping to get there soon!
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Onederland is definitely my first goal. I've only been in the two hundreds on and off for a couple of years, my highest weight has been 207.8 and was in the 190's in Nov. '14. I need to get back on track and stay there.