It's Saturday, January 3rd 2015. How is your new year doing?

Options
Showmm
Showmm Posts: 406 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
I've started the year with a good deal of motivation to get fit again. I've been to my gym twice and am logging all my food so far. I really need to do more stretching and get more sleep though.

How is everyone else going?

Replies

• bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I did back-to-back cardio classes today: a step class then a dance class. Doing OK on my food so far.
  • Hankarin
    Hankarin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had good intentions, but never quite got to working out. Did some heavy duty vacuum cleaning, though, and I was sweating, so that must count for something :smiley: I've just started logging in all my foods, and discovered that I am eating a lot of carbs - way more than I need! thankfully, tomorrow is a brand new day!
  • Fafern
    Fafern Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think if you work up a sweat cleaning, it definitely counts! :)

Made it to the gym twice this week, which for me is an improvement. My goal is to work out three times per week, either at home or the gym. Started logging food again. I definitely eat too many sugary things and a lot of carbs, but using the diary helps to remind me to make better choices. Just have to stick with it for more than 3 weeks this time.
  • ShannonTourne
    ShannonTourne Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am tracking again, which really helps with the mindless late night snacking that I was doing. I haven't gotten into an exercise routine yet, but that is my goal for next week.
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Yay! Glad you are getting going and can see what to improve or to continue with as well!

Tomorrow school restarts here so my two are back to that, and I'm off to a free-trial boot camp workout! Hope I can still move on Tuesday!
  • sam_will40
    sam_will40 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hmm, yoga once and gym twice. Plus the dog actually got walked. School starts tomorrow and it is supposed to be *cold* so we'll see how well i can stick to it once things get crazy and chilly.