I am starting 21 Day Fix today. Got chastised for it.

Options
Link2Life
Link2Life Posts: 102 Member
Hi everyone..I'm new to this group. I posted a thread or in the main motivation and support section asking if anyone else was starting the program on Jan 1. I immediately was told it's a waste of my money and I have to change my attitude and now the thread got deleted.

Is this a safe place to talk about it?

Why the hate?

Replies

• egotripping67
    egotripping67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow...really sorry that happened to you, but you are in a very supportive place now. Welcome to the 21day fix!!! I started 12/28 and I really like this program. I researched it for months and found it to be the best fit for me. My main problem is portion control and with this program it's a no brainer and the workouts are modified, yet still challenging for those who it has been a minute...lol. Good luck on your journey! Lets do this!! Ps. Instagram has a great following also #21day fix
  • acookie77
    acookie77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday! Can't wait. I'm doing it with my mom too. Excited about the portion control! I have a 10 year old that is over weight and im hoping this will help her with her eating habits. I love beachbody programs!
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Link2Life wrote: »
    Hi everyone..I'm new to this group. I posted a thread or in the main motivation and support section asking if anyone else was starting the program on Jan 1. I immediately was told it's a waste of my money and I have to change my attitude and now the thread got deleted.

Is this a safe place to talk about it?

Why the hate?

I'm sorry to hear that they treated you like that over there. I've often been scared away from the main sections too because it seems like many people only care about CICO and any other method of bettering yourself is a waste of time.

I haven't tried 21 day fix myself, but I have a friend who's done it, and she's seen great results! Let me know how it goes!

• lege97
    lege97 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting 21 Day Fix tomorrow...I did the eating plan only part a few months ago (I had a herniated disc in my back so couldn't do the workouts), but am excited to do the full program now!