Just Joined - Looking for new friends!

Options

Replies

• time_for_Jen
    time_for_Jen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey All, I'm just restarting on MFP; new account as too much sadness when I look at where I was 2 years ago! I'm 23, living in Reading. Gluten and dairy free thanks to intolerance! Feel free to add me, could do with some friends for motivation :D
  • annie61
    annie61 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Time to start the diet and healthy regime again. The weight seems to creep on if you take your eye off the ball so I need to get down to my normal weight. I am a young 65 year old, live in Kent, England and have about 20lb to lose. I try to get to the gym about three times a week and like to walk regularly. If any of you would like to be friends with me and try to inspire me to reach my goal, it would be great. Any diet plans, menus or exercise plans would be helpful.
  • _Iron_Man_
    _Iron_Man_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, Pau from Ipswich. Just started to eat healthy on January 1st after so many cheat meals during the Xmas break and need to get back on track... ( been eating everything). Feel free to add me for extra motivation and dieting tips
  • aprilh47
    aprilh47 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm April, from Wakefield. I've just realised I've just passed my year anniversary. Quite a successful year two stone down. A year not smoking and regular park runner, this time last year couldn't run for 30 seconds. My challenge this year is Yorkshire three peak challange. Feel free to add if you like.
  • GlenG1969
    GlenG1969 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    everyone i'm Glen another Yorkshire Man, currently living in Melton. Same story ate and drank far too much over Xmas and managed to put on abart half a stone of usless lard. Had great results previously with the 5:2 diet so back on that from today plus training twice a day with intervals and weights. Feel free to add me
  • Wazzer_B
    Wazzer_B Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

Gloucester bloke here with loads of weight to shift. Also looking for friends for motivation and support. Please feel free to add me.
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello, From the IOM looking for running buddies :)

Got myself a VLM place and currently 2 stone overweight so on a mission to shift it and train at the same time :)
  • annsky123
    Options
    Hi I'm Anna from London one year on mfp feel free to add me
  • johndcord
    johndcord Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm John from Lancashire anyone feel free to add me. Lost 17lb got 22 more to go! Getting back into running and enjoying it.
  • ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi, started again on here, looking through my friends hardly any are active anymore!!

28 year old female in the Isle of Man :) Open diary, feel free to add!
  • plantboy2
    plantboy2 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner, gym-goer and very casual cyclist trying to get to peak fitness (again) after a slippery few months at the end of last year.

Feel free to add me. Unless you're weird.
  • Danny0950
    Danny0950 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I'm 24 and from Manchester. Looking to lose around two stone in the next 6-8 months by eating healthily and exercising at least five times a week. My initial plan is to start Focus T25 on Monday, maybe sooner if this cold clears up.

Feel free to add me.

• varshy86
    varshy86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire girl also and a climber. Happy to see some fellow Bitons! :smiley:
  • Blind_Pilot
    Blind_Pilot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i'm kellie from port talbot, have 33lbs left to lose, after losing 40lbs and then regaining 33lbs of it!! have an open diary, log everyday so feel free to add me x
  • Lisajhartshorn
    Lisajhartshorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Birmingham soon to be Manchester. Feel free to add. I've about 30kg to lose now. Lisa
  • morcal36
    morcal36 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have been here before and have slipped off the wagon big time. I am determined that this time I will be sticking with it. Most of the friends that I had on here are not active anymore, please feel free to add me as It defo helps to have the encouragement and support. I am 44 year old female from Glasgow, Scotland xx :)
  • Calahonda1984
    Options
    Hello all! I have been on MFP for about a year but lapsed over Christmas (eep!) and now I have decided to start afresh on here. Feel free to add me :smile:
    I'm currently in Spain but moving back to the UK at the end of next month x
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP, hoping that it will help me lose the 25lbs I still need to.

29 year old from Worcestershire, would be great to have some friends on here for support/accountability so feel free to add me!
  • alicecundick123
    alicecundick123 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi I'm from wiltshire. new here for a fresh start after years of yo yo dieting. Need to make this a change for life ideally I want to loose 40kg so quite a journey. I've completed my family now at 30 so want to move on with a new slimmer me

Would love some UK friends so please add me.
  • TishTash1616
    TishTash1616 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Nottingham, and also looking for some UK friends :) Trying to lose 40lbs!