Jan 5th Goals

Options
While I did reach my exercise, logging, and calorie goals for yesterday, I was overly ambitious on planning my Sunday. So, here I go trying to be a bit more real. Haha...

Today I will:
Ride my stationary bike for an hour
Take my granddaughter for a walk around the lake (3/4 miles, carrying her 33 pounds on my back in a carrier)
Drink 80 ounces of water
Eat within my calories and log every bite as accurately as possible
Everything else I do will be gravy!

Have a good Monday, one and all!

Replies

• marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Well I got most of what I wanted to done yesterday, but it was my last day of my 2 week vacation so I was a bit lazy. I did however get my run in before dinner because my soon to be hubby cooked dinner.

Today my goals are:
    1) Go to workout after work (if I dont make it I will run when I get home) THis depends on weather for it is supposed to be cold and we heat with wood
    2) Plan for tomorrow
    3) Fold laundry
    4) Drink lots of water
    5) Stay within calories
    6) Enjoy my day and first day back to work.

Hope everyone has a great day
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a lazy day. Did get some work done in the basement though. Not looking foward to the dentist later after work although that will keep me from snacking before bed.

Todays goals:
    1. drink my 3 water bottles 28oz before the dentist. (finish one before noon, one before I leave work & one before I go to the dentist)
    2. no junk food
    3. work on organizing the chin room which has become my junk room

• DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I made the most of my yesterday goals, but I didn't reach them all. I didn't cook soup because we had leftover squash soup in the freezer, and I didn't wash all my floors (I'll have to catch up on this first assignment from Apartment therapy, but the hubby has offered me to do what he can before starting planning his classes).

Double workout was amazing, though, and I followed a normal eating schedule, which is nice.

Goals for today

1) Log accurately and follow my eating plan
    2) Aerobics (at least 30 minutes)
    3) Complete assignment 2 of the Apartment Therapy cure + catch up as much as I can on the first one (that is, to wash the floors of the apartment)
    4) Fold laundry
  • freyjac
    freyjac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Today I want to
    1)drink plenty of water
    2) get in a run
    3) take my dog for a walk if it isn't raining too hard
    4) finish laundry
    5) get my apartment clean
    6)log everything I eat
  • Starlingwriter
    Starlingwriter Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My big goal today is to do 1 Blogilates video. I seem to do OK sticking to calorie counting OR to exercise, but doing both at the the same time has been a struggle.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I did pretty well yesterday, except that I was basically falling asleep before I went to bed, so didn't get to the journaling. I learned something from getting back to stricter eating, basically that I need to either either bigger lunches and breakfasts or work in some sort of snack if I am going to work out in the morning. Part of why I've had so much trouble not overeating on the holiday stuff is that I'm actually hungry around that time. Today I'm trying adding to those meals a bit and bringing a snack for the afternoon. (This is also good because I had a silly number of calories left in the evening yesterday, although I managed to eat most of them without trouble and also learned that it's fun to have a piece of cheese instead of something sweet after dinner, something I used to know quite well. I'm excited about my month without desserts as I think it will cause me to get somewhat more creative with the cooking and food ideas again.)

Today's are similar to yesterday's:

1) Go to the gym in the morning and then swimming in the evening.

2) Stay within calories and stop with the desserts (and all the chocolates and other extras that are still at my office from the holidays). Log as perfectly as possible.

3) Get to bed at a reasonable hour and get 6 hours of sleep.

4) Related to the above--no coffee or tea (except maybe decaf) after noon and take a break from diet soda. To help with this I'm going to keep track of my water more carefully than I usually do.

5) Take a couple minutes to journal before bed.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My Goals for Jan 5
    • Walk 10,000 steps
    • Do two miles with Leslie Sansone
    • Fix a healthy dinner
    • Clean up the dinner mess
    • Do 2 loads of laundry
    • Read from my devotional before going to bed