Lesbian/Bi Lady Friends

Options

Replies

• MissMissie1987
    MissMissie1987 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! Bisexual female here looking to make friends!
  • Dezzie1180
    Dezzie1180 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi all, My name is Destiny. I'm bisexual, with a female preference. Im 34 and I'm always looking for supportive friends and those who need support. I log daily. Oh yeah, I currently reside in Texas. Feel free to add me.
  • chatnoir_99
    chatnoir_99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm bi and looking to meet ladies of both bi and lesbian persuasions. :) Back to MPF after a long absence. Please add me & say hi! :)
  • xtsukimi
    xtsukimi Posts: 4
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Heeey bi girl here always looking to make new friends. =) I haven't been as active on here as of late but i'm getting back into the swing of things and have no friends so feel free to add me!
  • Steph5226
    Steph5226 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a M2F Transgender. I am looking for friends to diet with and share with. I am just out publicly since july 2012. People I thought were friends, bailed out very quickly. I had a convincing male stereo type image, but was a girly girl on the inside. My weight is changing from the hormones, so I am tring to get to an acceptable female figure now....
  • KeoniD
    KeoniD Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph! Gay guy here, so out of place in this thread, but glad to see you all!
  • Teal4me
    Teal4me Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi Im a lesbian and proud ! I am new to MFP add me if you want to go on this diet journey with me B)
  • xmissglamourx
    xmissglamourx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all, hope people are still active on this group! Lol. I am 24, new to MFP, and not new to dieting. I am working on a lifestyle change. I would love any friends and supporters I can get. I am bi (I think)...in my first gay relationship..and not sure I'd ever want to date a guy again.. so yea lol. But feel free to add, and we can help motivate each other!
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    holla, always happy to add friends
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hello! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • shrinking_cylon
    shrinking_cylon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I'm a twenty-four yr old non-binary queer :) Looking to make new friends for this journey!
  • Knae22
    Knae22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm starting again with MPP so please add me. Also, we have a support group on Facebook called PHAT- Physical Health and Transformation for Lesbian & Bi women. Check it out :)
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Love more friends as long as you are active one MFP DAILY, log food etc. check me out and add away!
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I was convinced I had posted here, apparently not :neutral_face: anyway, bisexual dork here. Add me :smile:
  • CarterCantStop
    CarterCantStop Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a newly 21 year old pansexual!! You can add me!!
  • kjloiselle
    kjloiselle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    28 year old lesbian from Canada. Not active on the boards, but log everyday for the past 3+ years. If you're a runner that's a bonus :)
  • SophieKean90
    SophieKean90 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey, Add me too!
  • sadiehawkins
    sadiehawkins Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Looking for new MFP friends-- feel free to add me if you're looking for the same!
  • veegreen
    Options
    Feel free to add this queer girl too :-)