glizzie23

Options
glizzie23
glizzie23 Posts: 6 Member
I lost weight about 6 months ago. Broke a bone & had to have shoulder surgery. Have put it all back on and then some. HELP!

Replies

• sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    You've done it before, so you know what you need to do. Wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Take it one day at a time.
  • Mauigirl62
    Options
    Yes, it is discouraging but at least you can tell yourself it wasn't your fault! The weight will come off again! Just be patient!
  • glizzie23
    glizzie23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think I want the lose to be quicker. I keep stalling.
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Slow loss can be frustrating. I find myself comparing my loss to my husband's loss. When he puts his mind to it, it seems he can lose 5 pounds a week. If I see a half pound loss in a week, I'm happy (usually). :)

Most people discourage me from weighing myself daily, but I know my weight fluctuates a great deal from day to day. I have found that by weighing myself every day, I continually remind myself how much it fluctuates. Nothing hurts more than behaving myself all week, and not seeing any weight loss because my weigh-in day is on a day that my weight has fluctuated up rather than down. Eventually that wavy line on the graph goes in a downward direction, and that's what I like to see.

Good luck on your journey.