Start Date!

Options

Replies

• VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    175.5..I've seen this number for way to long!
  • rehabber
    rehabber Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose my belly...where the danger fat lives., among other places. I want to be 10 pounds lighter for my birthday next month as a gift to me and this is just the group that can help me get there. Then, my next goal is to be another 10 pounds lighter for my annual checkup in May (very do-able). Weighed 166.2 this morning. Let's go!
  • farhanhassan92
    Options
    I'm in. 150 today. Have to first lose weight and then gain muscle mass. Target is 135, yo
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Excited about this. I'm 164.8 as of yesterday. That's 10 lbs higher than 3 months post-partum with my second child over three years ago. Feeling lousy about that. Time to kick my own butt again! Thanks for the motivation. My target weight is 155.
  • mrslynch
    mrslynch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Weighed in first thing this morning at 174.4... I lost almost 40 pounds two years ago... and have gained half of it back. I'm excited to get back on track
  • lwalks_2lose
    lwalks_2lose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've already lost 50 lbs, but I am struggling to get over this plateau- my starting weight is 179.
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight - 158 lb. :s
  • CherylReynolds56
    CherylReynolds56 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm 213 pounds today. This would make me ohhh-so-close to onederland. I want to lose 63 more pounds, but I like to work on 10 pound increments.
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm Nixy. I weighed in at 292.6 this morning. I gained about 13 pounds in the last 3 months. I know I will lose this tho.
    I have always done 10 pound increments, so this challenge is perfect!
  • bmbilvr
    bmbilvr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm game....I weighed in at 213 today! and I recently started the C25K so hopefully that will be the motivation I need to be 10 lbs lighter by valentines day!!
  • bariachic
    bariachic Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My starting weight today is 181. I can't wait to be in the 170s that have eluded me for so long. I have lost a lot of weight from my highest weight of 310 pounds, but my weight has plateaued for the last SIX months. I recently just got done doing a 5 day cleanse, so this is the perfect challenge for me. All the water weight is gone so hopefully these 10 pounds will count!
  • CherylReynolds56
    CherylReynolds56 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bmbilvr wrote: »
    I'm game....I weighed in at 213 today! and I recently started the C25K so hopefully that will be the motivation I need to be 10 lbs lighter by valentines day!!

what is C25K?
  • bmbilvr wrote: »

what is C25K?

C25K is a phone app to help you get motivated to run. C as in couch, 5K as in running 3.2 miles. It's a great app. I tried it back in the day
  • L412
    L412 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    After a over indulgent holiday started last week. Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I am trying to kick my daily weighing habit... so I will go with last Wed # which was

Also doing C25k and using my fitbit flex to motivate.
  • L412
    L412 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    oops just looked back and my weight didnt save... 202
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Okay - here it goes. SW 177 lbs. I have goals set for myself in 5 lb increments. Getting to my 10 lb goal at Valentines Day would be amazeballs!!!
  • 5MommaJ
    5MommaJ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    166 today.
  • asherbrenn
    asherbrenn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Starting off at 193!
  • Chelsey2016
    Chelsey2016 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Chelsey and I am currently 166 pounds. After my wedding I gained 22 pounds due to stress and poor choices. So now it is time to turn that around, so my goal weight is 152. Good luck and I am excited to start this journey with all of you!!
  • kaycevaughan
    kaycevaughan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I hope it's okay that I joined a day late! I really need motivation to get fit and challenges help me keep on track better than anything I have found so far. Good news is, that I did weigh yesterday. I was at 175. 165, here I come!