What will your reward be on Valentine's Day?

Options
Just sayin', think about it and what you will reward yourself with on Valentine's Day when you reach your mini goal of losing these simple 10 pounds. Its ONLY ten pounds and you have 45 days to DO IT....

Replies

• I think my reward will be to sport my size 12 jeans out in public, that is if I can fit nicely in them. They fit now, but with a God awful muffin top...
  • miller177
    Options
    Wear sexy lingerie for my hubby.
  • lwalks_2lose
    lwalks_2lose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New gym clothes!! Mine are pretty tired looking, nothing like a fun gym outfit to provide motivation :)
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Reward is already booked (which is why i NEED this!) - cruising to the Caribbean and... well ... that bikini is groaning right now. :#
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I think I'll get a manicure as my reward. I love having pretty nails.
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... my sweetie and I are scrimping trying to save up to pay off bills and save whatever we can to take the 3 kids to Disneyland in a couple of years, and to buy a bigger house... so.. whatever it is I reward myself with, it won't be anything I have to buy. I think just seeing the 10 pounds gone will be reward enough.
  • Nixsway wrote: »
    Hmmm.... my sweetie and I are scrimping trying to save up to pay off bills and save whatever we can to take the 3 kids to Disneyland in a couple of years, and to buy a bigger house... so.. whatever it is I reward myself with, it won't be anything I have to buy. I think just seeing the 10 pounds gone will be reward enough.

I think you should reward yourself to a trip to the North Shore and feel the breeze in your hair and take a ton of pics! Making memories via Kodak moments are always free!
  • bariachic
    bariachic Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I will need new clothes if I lose 10 pounds, so I got my husband to promise that if I lost the weight he would take me to Cincinnati (closest big city to me) to the H&M there and buy me new stuff! This is special because he hardly ever offers to come with me shopping, but its SO FUN when he does, he is my best friend. The thought of a night out in a big city with him (and hello new clothes!) will be my motivation to stay on track.
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans and a slightly mid-drift baring, sleeveless shirt!
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    5lbs - mani/pedi
    10 lbs - Micheal Kors flats (HOPING TO DO THIS FOR V-DAY)
    15 lbs - Lululemon running skirt
    20 lbs - new tattoo (a lotus shoulder pc)

I am feeling motivated. This group is exactly what I needed.
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    a box of chocolates. just kidding. i have to think about this one
  • kaycevaughan
    kaycevaughan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think if I lose the 10 lbs by Valentines day that I will reward myself with a new workout outfit ;)
  • CherylReynolds56
    CherylReynolds56 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    2 new tops, mine are all getting droopy in the shoulders as I'm losing.... and why stop there, I think a pedi is order also.
  • L412
    L412 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My reward is new running pants, hopefully with 10lbs gone my current will be falling down! Plus they might motivate me to keep going!