Spreadsheet - Weigh-In Link

Options
cycletrak1
cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
Many folks are still asking about a spreadsheet, so I started this thread so it's easier for folks to find it. This is a link to the spreadsheet that roxilegend created. (Thank You!)

Please note that I went through and entered everyone's initial info from the weigh-in page. I also entered additional columns for MFP Starting Weight, Target Weight and Ultimate Goal Weight since a lot of folks were including that info in the weigh-in thread. Please double check to make sure the info entered is correct.

If your name has not already been entered on the spreadsheet, then enter your info at the bottom of the list. Do not worry about putting your name in alphabetical order. We'll fix it later. This is important so that the formulas remain in tact.

Here is the link Easter Challenge Spreadsheet Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AtQ0jKyCWqQbtamBdzxWL-duh4CmQ98Aa26vm07ywwI/edit?usp=sharing

This is the same link that you will use weekly to record your weight under the appropriately dated week.

The pounds lost/gained and percent will automatically calculate for you. :)

If by chance you do not want your info on the spreadsheet, message me and it will be removed.

cycletrak1

:flowerforyou:

INSANITY CHALLENGE - SEE BELOW:

exercise.png

43598207.png

Replies

• obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    As the person who created all those formulas (@roxilegend just created the basic document - I did all the coding and stuff), it actually doesn't matter as long as you don't 'insert row' (because then your row will be empty - everyone else's will still be fine though). Sorting the sheet A-Z by name will not change them in the slightest :)

Although I've already done that, so unless we get any latecomers then we all good.

ALSO this spreadsheet has been in an announcement link at the top of the group for a few days now.
  • Globug583
    Globug583 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My info is correct. Thank you so much for this tool. Happy New Year! Onward and DOWNward to ALL!
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi

Please kindly include my information as below:

Start MFP weight: May 12, 2014 - 176.5lbs

Start weight for Challenge - 151.14lbs

Goal Weight for Challenge - 141lbs

Ultimate Goal Weight: 140lbs

Lbs to Lose: 10.14lbs

Thanks
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Mine info is good. Thanks for putting this together!
  • leelee99075
    leelee99075 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Thanks for all your work!!
  • abella1420
    abella1420 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have really put a lot of work intothis!

I am a late comer, may i still be added to this spreadsheet?

Start weight for challenge 175
    Goal weight for challenge 155
    Ultimate goal weight 145
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    @lexbubbles and @roxilegend - Thank you :)
  • peachy_keen
    peachy_keen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks @lexbubbles, @cycletrak1 and @roxilegend! I added my info. Looking forward to doing this with everyone.
  • lexbubbles
    Options
    abella1420 wrote: »
    Wow, you have really put a lot of work intothis!

I am a late comer, may i still be added to this spreadsheet?

Start weight for challenge 175
    Goal weight for challenge 155
    Ultimate goal weight 145

Done
  • lexbubbles
    Options
    Cbanjo wrote: »
    Hi

Please kindly include my information as below:

Start MFP weight: May 12, 2014 - 176.5lbs

Start weight for Challenge - 151.14lbs

Goal Weight for Challenge - 141lbs

Ultimate Goal Weight: 140lbs

Lbs to Lose: 10.14lbs

Thanks

Done
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks @lexbubbles, @cycletrak1 and @roxilegend! I added my info. Looking forward to doing this with everyone.
    I second this! Great team effort putting this together!
  • AshleyNicolePedigo
    AshleyNicolePedigo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So awesome. Thanks for doing this. So far I am down 1.2 pounds. Maybe add a little more to it by tomorrow when I put in my new weight! :)
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the work on the spreadsheet! It's the best one I've seen so far on MFP!
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    AWESOME job. I love it!!
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    lexbubbles wrote: »
    As the person who created all those formulas (@roxilegend just created the basic document - I did all the coding and stuff), it actually doesn't matter as long as you don't 'insert row' (because then your row will be empty - everyone else's will still be fine though). Sorting the sheet A-Z by name will not change them in the slightest :)

Although I've already done that, so unless we get any latecomers then we all good.

ALSO this spreadsheet has been in an announcement link at the top of the group for a few days now.

I was also going to change the formulas and do the same "coding" that you did....just you got there first. You did a wonderful job too!

There were folks "inserting rows" which eliminates the formulas. That's why I asked that they add their info to the bottom of the list. I also fixed the missing formulas for those who inserted rows and I also added the formulas for all the folks that I went through and added to the spreadsheet.

The Announcement was put up the day before I posted this thread. I look at the threads, not necessarily the announcements, so thought it would be helpful to have the spreadsheet link here too.

I've also have been sorting the sheet A-Z, whenever I see new folks have been added.

So I guess between all of us, the spreadsheet will be maintained, which is awesome!

• cycletrak1
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    lexbubbles wrote: »

I was also going to change the formulas and do the same "coding" that you did....you just got there first. :) You did a wonderful job too! <3

There were folks "inserting rows" which eliminates the formulas. That's why I asked that they add their info to the bottom of the list. I also fixed the missing formulas for those who inserted rows and I also added the formulas for all the folks that I went through and added to the spreadsheet.

The Announcement was put up the day before I posted this thread. I look at the threads, not necessarily the announcements, so thought it would be helpful to have the spreadsheet link here too.

I've also have been sorting the sheet A-Z, whenever I see new folks have been added.

So I guess between all of us, the spreadsheet will be maintained, which is awesome!

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, added my starting info to that thread, current weight is 264.6
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    shell3569 wrote: »
    I just joined today, added my starting info to that thread, current weight is 264.6

Hey Shell, my Biggest Loser Group Teammate...glad to see you here! <3 I added you to the spreadsheet!

• Emilina79
    Emilina79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My information is correct, many thanks for all your efforts this is great!!