So tell us something random about yourself...

Options
Well, random about me? Good Lawd, hard to pick. Based off my name, you are now officially introduced to the Fan of the Week for November 17th a few years back for Aerosmith on Aeroforceone.com

Replies

• AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm born on the exact same day as my sister (three years older to the date) and my dad!
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I despise avocados. I used to love them - I got sick a couple of summers ago and the last thing I ate was - you guessed it. An avocado. Haven't been able to touch one since - no guac or nothing. Sad state of affairs, just can't push myself past it. :\
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm born on the exact same day as my sister (three years older to the date) and my dad!

That is cool and crazy!
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I hate running. I'm sure I'm not the only one but I just can't stand it.
  • Chelsey2016
    Chelsey2016 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can sit down and watch cooking shows for hours on end.
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I can touch my tongue to my nose
  • yayaohiggins
    yayaohiggins Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have started the Couch to 5K uhhhh 3 times now and haven't got past week 1.... oh well. I really do hate running but this time I really want to do it.. Week 1 over. Yipee Now I go on a girls cruise tomorrow for a week, guess that means that I will start for a 4th time as soon as I return... Hoping that this challenge will keep me somewhat on track while still having a great time. Look forward to being back here with you all soon.
    Friend me if you wish.
  • bariachic
    bariachic Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have no kids but 2 cats and that is enough responsibility for me :)
  • Hedgiemum
    Hedgiemum Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We have a black cat called 'black cat'....hubeo chose his name!!!! We also have 5 african pygmy hedgehogs who we adore. Hufflepoop is our only male, then we have our 4 ladies called Junior, Lady Smudge, Miss Picklepoo and Mouse mouse :)
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Both my dog of 13 yrs and cat of 14 yrs died last year and I so want another pet but dont want to go thru the whole house breaking again.