looking to drop 100 lbs, and make new friends!

Options
shane0763
shane0763 Posts: 15 Member
Hi! My name is Aly, and I'm really motivated to drop this stubborn weight, but I'd really like to gain some new friends that understand. I've always been that "bigger girl". But I'm tired of being looked down on, and ready to be proud of the way I look. Everyone I know in real life are toothpicks, I would really like to make new friends that have to work to stay fit too...

Replies

• J4ylor
    J4ylor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • ash_bly
    ash_bly Posts: 14
    Options
    Me too! I have a little over 100 pounds to lose. I am 25, and married to my best friend. It is great, but He is the I love you no matter what type. Which is fantastic EXCEPT we enable each other. I made him join MFP with me on Monday and we are working away at it. I would love to have more friends in my age bracket that are in the same boat. Feel free to add me!
  • cailah332
    cailah332 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have about 110 more pounds to loose. I have been on MFP for a while. When I count calories and exercise regularly I loose weight fairly well. But this past year I had a few set backs on my journey. I am working to re-dedicate myself in 2015. I would love some new friends who are dedicate to their goals too!
  • Bri_Wags90
    Options
    Hey, I'm Bri. I'm 24 and have 80 pounds to lose. I definitely know how you feel. I've been the bigger girl most of my life and I'm ready to change that. Feel free to add me. :)
  • mmadams5711
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Malia! I know exactly how you feel and how lonely it can be. Feel free to add me as well!
  • kaitcb92
    kaitcb92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have added some of you already but if anyone else wants to add me, feel free! I am 22 and have around 150 to lose
  • palex09
    palex09 Posts: 21
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey I am 23, married and have about 100 more pounds to lose. So far I have lost 38 pounds a looking for support and to give support. :)
  • LadyRowyn
    LadyRowyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, engaged to my best friend and my goal is 130lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • aeb09
    aeb09 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, lost 100lbs in 2014 and have another 75-100lbs to go. Happy to be friends with anyone on a similar journey! :smile:
  • CthulhaM
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25, very soon to be 26, single, and looking to lose 115 lbs. Feel free to add me. :smiley: I need like minded support.
  • Itsjustme86
    Itsjustme86 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 28 and looking to lose 80lbs total but around 40 by July/August! Feel free to add me!