January 8th Goals

Options
sodakat
sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
First time I've created a goal post! Hah hah.

Today I'm going to see what its like to not eat between meals. Hopefully. Just something I want to try.

55835802.png

Replies

• sodakat
    Options
    Oops. I guess I can't read a calendar! Well, I'll keep the goal for today AND tomorrow! Jeesh.
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lol...I was wondering if you realized that this morning when I read this or were just getting an early start on posting tomorrows goals
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Heh, well I neglected to post today, so now I'll post for tomorrow before bed, perfect!
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I was able to accomplish my goals for today.

My goals for Jan 8 are
    • Be positive
    • Drink 10 cups of water
      walk 10,000 steps
      crochet a little bit
    • CumberlandGrammy
      CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
      Options
      Going out to eat for both lunch and dinner today. Fortunately both restaurants have plenty of wholesome, healthy choices. I will not be able to log in more than breakfast before late tonight, so will do my best to eat within my calories. Too cold to walk my granddaughter around the lake or anywhere today and may only have enough energy for a 20 minute ride tonight, so will try to run and dance and wiggle with my little one around the house today. I'll also drink at least 80 ounces of water.
      Have a good day, everyone! The weekend looms! Yay!
    • marygirl05
      marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
      Options
      Got my goals done for yesterday

Goals for today Jan 8th are:
      1. Drink 10 cups of water
      2. I am going to have to miss workout group today with my coworkers due to the temp. -25 here this am and a high of 7 so I will have to leave work right away and head home to do the woodstove for that is all we heat with, however, i will do my jillian micheals dvd or my p90x when i get home to get my workout in.
      3. bring in wood
      4. stack wood in the basement
      5. stay strong and positive...doing a new low carb thing......
    • hikecampgal
      hikecampgal Posts: 41 Member
      Options
      Failed miserably at my goals for yesterday, but today's are:

1) drink 8 glasses of water
      2) NOT go overboard when we have pizza and cake for my daughter's birthday supper tonight
      3) get all the furniture back into the bedroom we just finished painting so my house can get back to some kind of order!
    • LittleMy2014
      LittleMy2014 Posts: 103 Member
      Options
      I met yesterday's goal of getting to bed a little earlier, with a hot water bottle (*)
      I also walked to my film club and home again.

Today I will go to my circle dancing class this evening, go out for a walk this afternoon and eat five portions of fruit and veg.
    • DaivaSimone
      DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
      edited January 2015
      Options
      I met my yesterday goals! Yay!

Here are my goals for today:

1) Log accurately and try to add 100 cals to my usual deficit so I'll have more room for wine and roasted lamb tomorrow (I have friends over for dinner on Friday! it will be fun)
      2) Exercise, but not too much, so I'll have some energy for my heavy lifting routine on Friday (I'm aiming for 35-40 min. aerobics with an expenditure of 250 cals)
      3) Drink more water (and tea) than usual, cause I am retaining water because of the new heavy lifting routine and I the scale isn't moving because of it

Oh, and I started to do burpees at the end of my aerobic routine, and I want to beat my PR. Last night, I made six (my previous personal record was 1 :P ) and I was proud. I think I'll try eight tonight.

That's it for today. It's taco night at home tonight and I will feast with pleasure because my pork pibil tacos are delicous and healthy. ;)
    • SilverStormi
      SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
      Options
      I totally failed my goals yesterdays other then drinking the water I wanted to. Todays a new day so here goes

1. drink 12 glasses of water
      2. only eat my preplanned meals
      3. get to bed early
      3. get in 5k steps at the rescue (yes I am crazy enough to still go walking the dogs in this cold but they are only getting 15 min max walks rather then the normal 1.25miles that takes like 30+ minutes due to lots of stops and bellyrubs.)
    • lemurcat12
      Options
      Well, so much for my plan to post last night! The combination of a weird work schedule and the weather is leading me to get to bed too late and oversleep (which I usually never do) and then feel like I'm catching up all day. I've been doing quite well on food-related goals and not that well (but okay) on exercise-related goals, and not well at all on the various other ones. But that's okay, I'll keep working at it!

Today's goals are:

1) Bring lunch -- DONE
      2) Remember to bring staples for the office like acceptable snacks if I'm here late and herbal tea -- DONE
      3) do a spinning class or some other cardio if I can't make that
      4) eat well
      5) do my journaling and all that
      6) go to bed at a reasonable hour and get at least 6 hours of sleep
    • lemurcat12
      Options
      yes I am crazy enough to still go walking the dogs in this cold but they are only getting 15 min max walks rather then the normal 1.25miles that takes like 30+ minutes due to lots of stops and bellyrubs.

Good for you! I saw a neighbor walking her dog yesterday and noticed the dog was wearing a coat and little booties--definitely one time when that seemed necessary and appropriate.

I have a friend here who walks dogs for PAWS and I keep thinking that I'd like to get involved.

• sodakat
      Options
      Met my goal for yesterday and will keep the same goal today - try not to eat snacks between meals. Doing this for a bit to see if it helps me with the sodium amounts.
      -
      We had a cocker spaniel a while back and bought him booties. He would not walk an inch of those things were on his feet. I still miss that dog. He was a special fellow. Shhh, don't let my current dogs hear this!
    • classysassy4ever70
      classysassy4ever70 Posts: 765 Member
      Options
      Yesterday's Goals:
      1) Plan out my meals for the day (*)
      2) Stay within my calories - went over by not much
      3) Exercise (walk on my lunch break) 25 mins (*)
      4) Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water (*)
      5) Do laundry - nope (it'll be this weekend)
      6) Make dinner for the family (it's in the crock pot) (*)

Today's Goals:
      1) Plan out my meals for the day
      2) Stay within my calories & not eat the pantry!!!
      3) Exercise (walk on my lunch break)
      4) Drink 8 – 10 glasses of water
      5) Make dinner for the family

Woke up today a bit bloated thinking its all the sodium I ate last night with the pantry attack! I need to stock up on healthy snacks.

Have a wonderful day! B)
    • Jeffnjo
      Jeffnjo Posts: 78 Member
      Options
      My goals for today.

1. Journal
      2. not go over on calories
      3. 10,000 steps

Hope you all have a great day!
    • jrortega1912
      jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
      Options
      My goals for today.
      1. Drink 8 glasses of water
      2. Pack a health lunch( no fast food)
      3. Be Jazzy, my avatar on Just Dance, for 30 minutes.
      4. Make chili for tomorrow's dinner tonight.

• MonicaA2013
      MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
      Options
      my goals for today...

1) stay under my calories....DONE
      2) do my abs workout........DONE
      3) drink my water...............DONE
      4) NO WINE .......................DONE