What's your thoughts on the Ant-Man teaser trailer?

Options
T_Roc
T_Roc Posts: 65 Member
I'm just happy to see them branch out in the MCU.

Replies

• fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I am not that familiar with the character in the comics so I have to check it out, but I thought the trailer was kinda cool. I actually wasn't all that interested, but the trailer made me want to see it.
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am so much more excited to see the movie now. I detest Hank Pim. I was so happy to see he is not the main character I almost did a happy dance.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know much about Ant Man except what I've seen in the cartoon my kids watch. Still... MCU, it's going to be good I'm sure, lol.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My problem with the whole thing came up yesterday when I was approached by a couple guys with questions. I'm the only comic nerd in my office and so they were eager to ask for details on Ant Man. What can he do, what kind of powers does he have, what does going small gain him? To be honest, I didn't have a lot to say. Ant Man has never been one of my favored heroes. If I'm talking bug heroes, I like Wasp better than Ant Man, and Spider-Man better than both. I do like Rudd, and I do like Douglas, so I have solid expectations, even if they aren't like really high expectations.
  • pepperdove
    pepperdove Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It looks kind of meh. I hope it's better when the next trailer comes out.