Spreadsheet link

Options
SilverStormi
SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay on posting the new spreadsheet. It can be found at the link below. Everyone's starting weight is being pulled from your last logged weigh in from New Years. If you are one of the late weigh-ins please feel free to fix your starting weight.

If you are coming over from the New Years challenge all you need to do at the moment is enter your desired pounds shed in the highlighted column. Everything else will populate once that is entered.

If you are new to the challenge all together then welcome :) Please add yourself to the bottom of the spreadsheet and fill in the highlighted columns - A (your name), B (your user name), C (your starting weight) E (challenge starting weight) & G (desired pounds shed). Everything else should populate for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zHSCPTRjpayL0SOd_N46lv8FUqsJ9mctWKDvNuLDu5c/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Yay ! Hi new Spreadsheet. Thank you, Silverstormi :)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Thanks for doing this.
  • wonderfullymadebyhim
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    GSXRGIRL61 Posts: 6,279 Member
    Options
    Thanks SilverStormi:)
  • GSXRGIRL61
    Options
    I will have to say that the "look" for the challenge makes me want to eat chocolate. I guess it's a throwback to getting the red satin heart boxes with the chocolates inside when I was young.
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    GSXRGIRL61 wrote: »
    I will have to say that the "look" for the challenge makes me want to eat chocolate. I guess it's a throwback to getting the red satin heart boxes with the chocolates inside when I was young.

Lol. Sorry about that. I found the pic while looking for a motivational quote and the colors I thought worked for Valentines day. Personally I never liked the boxed chocolates I guess that comes from growing up with a mother that made all of our chocolates (A hobby I picked up and now have aquired all her candy molds)
  • LittleMy2014
    LittleMy2014 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Thank you for setting up the new spreadsheet :)

can you use the moulds to make ice cubes rather than sweeties in?
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    I possibly could. Although even though I make a lot of chocolates. The fact that I usually have about 10lbs of melting chocolates in the house at any given time doesnt make me want to snack anymore then normal. Usually I dont even think about grabbing any when I want a snack.
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • GSXRGIRL61
    Options
    I only ate the caramel-filled chocolates. OMG, I love the caramel-filled chocolates!
  • GillaMahogany
    Options
    Greetings "Something to Celebrate" Friends! Some of you might remember me from past challenges, and whoever I don't know yet I can't wait to get to know!

Yup, I fell off the wagon. Fell off and laid in the middle of the road for a few months. Gained back almost all the weight I had so diligently lost.

Well, the wagon came back around the block eventually, and I hopped back on. I was able to do so because the first day I logged on here after a super long absence, and I logged a little 1/2 hour exercise, a bunch of you from this group hit the "like" button. I was not forgotten?! You didn't delete me?! I was so surprised, and so happy, that now I'm on a 9 day streak, and I'm not looking behind me, only ahead. Thank you.
  • SilverStormi
    Options
    Welcome back Kelly. Great attitute :smile:
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Delighted that you are back, GillaM! I see you've been working hard! Good job!
  • CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've kind of fallen away from this group but it looks like there are still some people kicking some rear out there! Hopefully my life is settling back down enough to be more involved in the groups!