Pre-start: 1/9/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
edited January 2015 in Social Groups
We're getting close to the start of this challenge. Day one is on Sunday!

I had another early morning start today. I went to the gym and got my swim done, so I just have to worry about my strength training tonight. I did really well yesterday on my goals, I even had a drink when we were out with friends that I pre-logged and fit into my goal.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. Swim (done!) and strength training

Replies

• rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Friday :smile:

Good job SingRunTing, I miss swimming. The pool in my community is closed during this winter session due to renovations. I'll be back there as soon as it re-opens :neutral_face:

Feeling better this morning after I went to bed earlier last night. Sleep really is important. For today, I am planning to finish my coffee :wink: then have a relaxed day at home with some cleaning, my afternoon workout and a calm evening with the BF.

Wish you all a great day!

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good mornings all around!!!
    I got some great sleep as well :)
    Just as planned, today I'm enjoying the pain in my quads and glutes and surprisingly my chest as well. DOMS, can't live with it or without it.
    It's technically a rest day for me but it's also a busy day and it's sunny outside; freezing cold, but sunny :smiley: if I get my stuff done in time I might get to take a hike on the snowy trail and let my daughter enjoy her sled.
    Have a fabulous start to your weekend and get ready for 100 days of action!!!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Excellent going
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I got upset because I didn't know why my weight went up half a lb instead of going down. So I reweighed myself today and I was 2lbs lighter. I feel like I could tell a difference in the mirror too, less bloated. Yay!

Goals:
    1) Strength train my lower body. I've been running for cardio, but I still want to strength train my legs. So today is leg day!
    2) Eat more smaller meals throughout the day. 4-5 meals instead of 3.
    3) Get enough protein.