hello

Hi im sierra! I just wanted to say hello. I have a little girl work two jobs and in college! I need to loose over a 100 pounds but dont have much time to work out! How bout u ladies

Replies

• hikecampgal
    hikecampgal Posts: 41 Member
    Cindy here! I work full time and have a 14 yr old who keeps me busy running around for sports practices and tournaments. I also have a 19 yr old son but he's moved out and going to school away from home.

I'm NOT a morning person, especially during the cold dark winter and no matter how hard I try, I can't drag my sorry butt out of bed to workout in the mornings. After work is taken up with carting my daughter around and by the time everything is done, I tell myself I'm just too tired to workout. BUT just before Christmas I started walking during my lunch hour. We have an indoor walking track that's open to the public so I can stay in out of the weather. Haven't done it much lately, but hoping to get back on track with that next week.

I'm currently hovering at 260 lbs. I have no idea what my end goal will be. But I'm thinking somewhere between 150 and 180. I haven't been there in so long that I can't remember what feels 'right' for me! My highest weight was 297 and I put 10 lbs back on over the holidays. So hard to get back on track!

That's enough rambling for me :smile: I really hope we can all help each other along!
  • vgilbreath177
    vgilbreath177 Posts: 1 Member
    My name is Vernette. I have 7 children but the two oldest are living on their own. I still have three teens and two tweens at home. I'm at my highest weight of 270. I said when I was at 250 that would be my heaviest. I work full time and am pursuing my doctorate. My husband and I are on this journey together. Good to meet you all.
  • hikecampgal
    hikecampgal Posts: 41 Member
    7 kids? You are my hero! I have two, and they're enough to drive me nuts at times lol

I've been struggling again lately. Seems like I'll get down to just above 250, then I'll go up again really fast. That's been happening for months now. I tend to be an 'all or nothing' type of person. But I'm trying right now to just focus on one thing at a time. So for now, until I can get it under control, I'm just going to focus on staying under my calorie limit. Exercise is my biggest struggle, and if I can do some, then great, but my main focus will be my food. Once that gets under control, I'll focus on something else. Make sense?

How are you guys doing?

Cindy