Spreadsheet - Weigh-In Link

Options

Replies

• mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I tried to update my weight in this week's column, and though I can get to the cell it doesn't allow me to enter the data ???
  • cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I tried to update my weight in this week's column, and though I can get to the cell it doesn't allow me to enter the data ???

I'll enter it for you if you want to message me.
  • TracyeS4
    TracyeS4 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Thank you @roxilegend, lexbubbles, and cycletrak1 for putting so much work into the spreadsheet!
  • sharonhouse81
    sharonhouse81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • sharonhouse81
    sharonhouse81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I added a "MFP Total Loss" column to the spreadsheet. I also did the formula coding for that column.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    cycletrak1 wrote: »
    I added a "MFP Total Loss" column to the spreadsheet. I also did the formula coding for that column.

Thank you so much! You are so good at that stuff! =)
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    @Mspmpayne‌ Thank you!
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Gee.....I know I was on the spreadsheet. I usually weigh-in on Mondays. I just went to recheck the dates for weigh-in and I'm not on the spreadsheet. Did i miss the deadline?
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit confused by the spreadsheet, I appear on the past weeks worksheet but not on the other sheet, have entered my weight in the past weeks sheet. It looks like some rows are hidden on the other worksheet.
  • walking_woman
    walking_woman Posts: 127 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Mspmpayne wrote: »
    Gee.....I know I was on the spreadsheet. I usually weigh-in on Mondays. I just went to recheck the dates for weigh-in and I'm not on the spreadsheet. Did i miss the deadline?

It looks like some of the lines are hidden. Check the line numbers. I know there were more there the other day. They may be hidden by choice. Possibly one of the people that created and are updating the spreadsheet formulas can comment :)

BTW... thanks for putting the spreadsheet together it is awesome :)
  • upforthecount
    upforthecount Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Some of the lines are hidden. I don't see an option to unhide them.
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think someone may have deleted the column headings. I am trying to determine what goes where by what others have posted. Does someone remember what they were?
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi All- someone had put a filter on. It's now removed. For any who filters the sheet please remove after you are done looking so it does not confuse people :smile:
  • walking_woman
    walking_woman Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Soybeaner wrote: »
    Hi All- someone had put a filter on. It's now removed. For any who filters the sheet please remove after you are done looking so it does not confuse people :smile:

Thanks for figuring it out :) ... I did not want to touch anything in case "I" broke it :)
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble entering my weight loss for the week. Please help. I go to the spreadsheet, but I can't type in it.
  • cycletrak1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Onoiam50 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused by the spreadsheet, I appear on the past weeks worksheet but not on the other sheet, have entered my weight in the past weeks sheet. It looks like some rows are hidden on the other worksheet.

Sorry you were having trouble. Not quite sure why you weren't able to find your name on the list. You were already listed on the main sheet. I transferred your weigh in.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    roxilegend, I want to thank you for the fantastic spreadsheet! Today I just noticed the %lost column...how cool is that? Anyways, seeing everybody's progress in such a measured way is really helping to motivate me. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to do this, and thanks to the others who are helping. This is a decent sized group and I know it is a lot of work, but please know it is appreciated :) You guys are awesome, and I am blessed to have found this group! Happy Friday and a successful week 2 everyone!
  • xxoneluckygirlxx
    xxoneluckygirlxx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if it's not too late :)) this is fun :))

Start MFP weight: Dec 31, 2014 - 250 lbs

Start weight for Challenge - 242 lba

Goal Weight for Challenge - 222 lba

Ultimate Goal Weight: 120lbs

Lbs to Lose: 20

Thanks
  • cycletrak1
    Options
    Note: Starting info has been entered into the spreadsheet above this point.

Link to spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AtQ0jKyCWqQbtamBdzxWL-duh4CmQ98Aa26vm07ywwI/edit?usp=sharing

Please remember to add your name to the bottom of the spreadsheet list so that the coding formulas are preserved. We will take care of alphabetizing it.