Day 1: 1/11/15

Options
2»

Replies

• lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Knowing that the challenge was starting today was the push I needed to get to the gym. I didn't have goals yesterday, and my activity and eating showed it.

This couldn't have kicked in at a better time. I've been sick for over a week, was traveling before, and injured for some time after a fall in/out of the shower before. I've not been eating/moving like I did before and seem to have gained back some - my MIL's scale was flattering me! Still, I'm sure a decent amount is water weight, as yesterday was a sodium bomb diet-wise.

Today my goals included not allowing eating out/celebrating with a friend to become an excuse for overeating, and getting to the gym. I went back for the first time in a long time, was happy to find "my" bike free, and rode 10.5 miles...I'm feeling it for sure. I'm dreading the DOMS that may be lurking! We went to IHOP for dinner and I chose an entree under 700 calories. While there are a couple very low calorie meals, the turkey bacon and egg substitute involved didn't sound too appealing. I stayed under calories and am looking forward to my plans tomorrow for a veggie quiche :smile:
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Today was a rest day so no exercise. However after I totally over ate yesterday and knowing this challenge was starting I really watched what I ate and ended up 500 calories short. Tomorrow will be a regular day including the gym and regular eating. Good luck everyone!
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My goal for January 11th was to eat more fiber, make sure I drink 8+ glasses of water and eat at regular intervals. Today was a good day and I am beginning to feel the difference from staying hydrated.