Intro

Options
LO1421
LO1421 Posts: 41 Member
Hi Everyone. I never formally introduced myself. My name is Lindsay (LO1421) and I was officially diagnosed with PCOS about 3 years ago. Although thinking back I've probably had it all my adult life. I was diagnosed when my husband and I were struggling with getting pregnant. It has been a very long and emotional journey. We've finally decided to call it quits for now in trying. I have, honestly, never felt more relieved! I am so happy to be off all the meds, supplements, and hormones! I feel like myself again. Although I have gained 25lbs (on top of the over weighted pounds I already have) since doing so. Since then the hubs and I have become licensed to foster to adopt. I've decided enough is enough and it time to get healthy. So Jan. 3rd 2014 was a new day for me so here I am. I've lost around 5lbs since I starting eating clean. I am currently waiting for Focus T25 to arrive in the mail so I can get my at-home workouts in before work. I've also joined a gym! If anyone is interested in being motivation buddies (as I have 120lbs to lose) I'd truly appreciate it!! Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• bdawso88
    bdawso88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Lindsay! Congratulations on becoming licensed to foster to adopt! I would happily be motivation buddies with you (I have almost 50 pounds to lose)!
  • LO1421
    LO1421 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have added you as a buddy! Together we got this!!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Excited for you with all you outlined above. I've lost 70-ish pounds but I have far more left to go... Feel free to send a request if you like. Though I'll let you in on a secret...motivation is fickle, determination will see you through. :) Carly in OK