Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Recipes

roseypdx
roseypdx Posts: 12 Member
Use this discussion thread to share recipes or ask recipe questions

Replies

• roseypdx
    roseypdx Posts: 12 Member
    Made the best white bean and kale stew for Sunday dinner. It was super easy and quick! I would serve this to guests. I am craving it today - so glad I have some left overs for lunch!
    - Here is recipe:

2 tbsp of olive oil
    10 pieces vegan pepperoni slices chopped very thin
    1 large onion chopped
    4 cloves garlic chopped
    1 pound kale - chopped very thin with stems removed
    2 cans large white beans (I actually made mine from scratch with some heirloom beans from whole foods)
    1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
    1/2 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
    2 14.5 oz cans of Muir Glen Organic No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes - use liquid too do not drain
    1/2 cup water

Place one tablespoon of olive oil in dutch oven type pan over medium heat. Add pepperoni and stir often for about 2 minutes. Add the 2nd tablespoon of oil. Add in onions - stir for another few minutes. Add garlic. Add kale (make sure that this is finely chopped and ALL stems are removed). Saute for a few minutes. Add salt and pepper, tomatoes and water. Mix well and cover - reducing heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add beans and simmer for another few minutes until warmed. Makes about 4 or 5 servings.