Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post Baby Updates

August has come and gone so I can only assume everyone has had their babies. =)
I haven't been on MFP for awhile because adjusting to having a baby is...exhausting. I'm still not adjusted. lol

Thought I would start a thread for people to pop on and tell us about their beautiful baby.

I was due Aug 27 and we did not know the gender.
We had a boy! He came 6 weeks early on July 20th.
My son Keir (like the word 'here' but with a K. It's Celtic.) was 5lbs and 18 1/4 inches.
He spent 2 weeks in the NICU but didn't have an really serious problems.

Replies

• PhoenixRising7
    PhoenixRising7 Posts: 194 Member
    A very belated congratulations to you! Glad that your baby is ok and I hope you are doing well.

I had my little girl on September 4th (I was due at the end of August). I was scheduled for a repeat c-section on the 5th even though I was desperately hoping for a vbac. I did end up going into labor on my own on the 3rd. I labored at home all day and then headed to the hospital early the next morning. After a long day, baby had some issues and an emergency c-section had to be performed. We are both ok now, but it was a very difficult time.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • DorfsSunshine
    DorfsSunshine Posts: 11 Member
    Congrats on your little girl! She has the sme birthday as my dad. Glad everything turned out well despite the complications. :)