Not syncing for days

Options
alewis93
alewis93 Posts: 5 Member
I received a new Fitbit Charge for Christmas but did not initially begin syncing with MFP. I started syncing on January 5th. There was a little lag in sync time but it was working fine but...it only worked that one day. Since then it has not synced at all. My phone app always says '0 fitbit steps', the exercise tab in MFP does not show anything reporting from my Fitbit, and no calorie adjustments appear either. I have the negative calorie option checked and I have removed and added my device back several times with no luck. I also tried adding an activity manually to the Fitbit interface because I read that can sometimes "spark" the system to start syncing again...still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it just a system wide issue or...? I also heard this happened after Christmas last year because of too many new users. I am just at a loss if it is something I am doing...or not doing correctly. I have not seen any system wide outage notification. Any help is greatly appreciated.

April

Replies

• michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Are you using your phone to sync, or plugging the dongle into your computer, or what? If you're using your phone, do you have Bluetooth turned on? On the dashboard of the app, at the very top it should show your device and say something like "Connected.' If you touch that, it takes you to a page that says your battery level. Under that, it says "Sync Now" and tells how long since the last time you synced. Touch that, and your device should sync, or give you an error.
  • drakinn
    Options
    I think she is talking about the sync between MFP and FITBIT I have the same problem if I want the two to work together I have to uninstall fitbit from MFP and then reinstall