Pregnancy acne

Options
AlysonG2
AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
I had horrible acne with my son, and it looks like I'm gonna have the same problem again this time :(. Guess I'm just doomed to be the zit-faced pregnant girl. Blah...I never have issues when I'm not pregnant! I didn't find anything that helped at all last time, so I thought I'd see if y'all have found anything that actually works?? I'm open to any and all suggestions!

Replies

• skyfall91
    Options
    Id be interested too. Iv 10wks with my third and with my 2 boys I had great hair and skin but this time my hair and face are so oily and terrible! My hair is slowly going back to normal but my skin has so many spots!
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Didn't find anything :( Unfortunately...I tried a few cleansers and creams but nothing that helped lot. I had horrible acne during the first 3-4 weeks of my first tri, it went away... and came back for the first weeks of my 2nd tri as well! I'm just hoping it won't come back in the 3rd trimester as well.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    My skin was actually super clear for the first time.

Have you tried using aloe on your acne?
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    No I haven't. You mean like aloe Vera like you would put on a sunburn?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    AlysonG2 wrote: »
    No I haven't. You mean like aloe Vera like you would put on a sunburn?
    Yep!
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    hi ladies! i just entered my 8th month and my skin has been HORRIBLE this entire pregnancy (this is my first pregnancy). Some things i found have helped (not completely but have lessened the acne slightly)

I received a clarisonic mia 1 for Christmas and it does wonders at cleaning my skin, i use cetaphil brand face wash and then apply Dickinson's brand Witch Hazel on my face every night

..unfortunately this has not completely taken away the acne but i do have to say i see somewhat of a difference.