Your thoughts on Charge HR

Options
Although its still on back order I was wondering what the reception so far has been for the Charge HR. Right now I am using the flex and along with the MFP and it has impressed me so far but a part of me wants to upgrade to the HR for the heart rate monitoring since a bulk of my PT is running and or biking. Right now I just run the occasional tough murder and Spartan run but I want to get serious and my training buddy suggested getting a HR monitor and attempting to work out in specific zone. Long story short is Charge HR worth the buy or just stick with what I got.

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Might scan through recent topics still going - several on this exact question.
  • barebones_fit
    barebones_fit Posts: 21
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Will do. But with its limited/recent release the unboxing reviews and overlly one sided reviews I found have not helped. Was looking for some field reviews.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    There are several topics in this group with people giving their reviews so far, with how they use it, even more useful.

They seem to be spattered in topics that don't indicate that though, so perhaps yours would be better for folks to find later.

But keep a link to yours handy, and comment in the others a Search shows up, point 'em back here.
  • beachbum13
    beachbum13 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This site has very detailed info on fitness devices. There is an article on fitbit, but not a review since the release.
    http://www.dcrainmaker.com/tag/fitbit-charge-hr
  • thomassmartin
    thomassmartin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just got my Charge without GPS yesterday. So far it's simple to use and setup. I'll provide more details as I incorporate the data into my fitness goals.
  • fizzleh
    fizzleh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    fitbit have their own device specific community forums, might be better to have a look on there?
  • FishyK
    FishyK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I got my Charge HR yesterday. I do like the heart rate tracking and automatic sleep tracking. I had a flex before but I was so tired of the wristbands cracking. Plus I'm a gadget gal. So far, so good!