It's even more official because now there's more than just me!

Options
2»

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,288 Member
    Options
    Day One was very close...needed 2 more glasses of water. Day two will be right on.

1 - log all my food
    2 - drink 8 glasses of water
    3 - 60 minutes doing challenges and getting 15,000 steps done

Tuesday will be a great day great!!

Chris
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Bring on day 2!! We all have our goals, some of them are the same, some are different. But we are all in community together to make this work for each other and ourselves.

One decision, one food, one meal, one step, one day at a time. We are all going to reach our goals!!
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Day one:
    1-Log all my calories and stay within 1500 calories. (Went over by 81 calories.(
    2-Burn 1000 calories total. (Burned 290 calories/1000)
    3-Be in bed by 12am. (I was in bed by that time but kept reading until much later)
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Day two
    1-Log all my calories and stay within 1500 calories. (1381 calories)
    2-Burn 1000 calories total. (Burned 150 calories/710)
    3-Be in bed by 12am. (We shall see)
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Day one was a success:) day 2 is looking good as well. On my way to the gym now. I was really wanting a coffee today!! Feels good that I stuck to my goals and did not give in. Good luck on tomorrow everyone!!! :)
  • Handfull1959
    Handfull1959 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    DAY TWO DONE AND MET MY GOALS .. not a thing went in the mouth unless it was logged .. drank easily 8 glasses of water and easily did 30 minutes in the gym as I was in a 45 minute circuit training class. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~LOL bring it on DAY THREE!

Looking forward to reading about your challenge .. see you here again soon : )
  • Virkati
    Options
    Day 3, Last day! You've done so well! I've done pretty good. The logging is 100%, getting up every hour and moving 2-5 minutes feels great. The 30 minutes exercise each day...not so much. BUT that's ok. I'm not perfect, and while I shoot for doing perfect for just 3 days, it doesn't always work out that way. I'm doing my best to meet my goals and that's the most I can ask of myself :smiley:
  • Virkati
    Options
    @Handfull1959....I'm so proud of you!!!! You sound so HAPPY with yourself and that's awesome!! That's what this challenge does...small steps towards a larger goal, with ample opportunity to celebrate each success along the way. YOU ROCK!
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Day One was very close...needed 2 more glasses of water. Day two will be right on.

1 - log all my food

Tuesday will be a great day great!!

Chris

• Handfull1959
    Handfull1959 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    DAY THREE DONE : ) and met all my challenges .. logged everything right down to the 1/2 teapoon of almond butter (okay ,, it was a 1 teaspoon over 2 trips to the fridge LOL) .. easily drank 9 glasses of water and did a body blend session that was fabulous .. made me breath heavy .. sweat and it wasn't fast cardio .. it's lots of stretching .. kind of reminds me of a fast yoga though I've never done yoga but I highly recommend it as it gets you all stretched and flexable AND my heart got the blood pumping .. I had pretty pink cheeks all afternoon once I was done.

OKAY .. DAY THREE done..look forward to hearing how everyone's day goes tomorrow.

PS: Vikati .. I sent you a friend request (hope it went through :) as I'm not sure what you will do with all of us now the 3 day challenge has ended .. it sure is interesting how much better I do when it's for only 3 days as opposed to when I think of something going on for the month or 2 or 3.
  • cpanus
    Options
    Day two was not a success. I was exhausted when I got home from work. In bed by 7:30! Day three, however is right on and Done!!

1 - log all my food

Chris
  • Virkati
    Options
    Way to go everyone!!! Success is built one decision at a time. If you weren't able to keep up with all three goals for all three days, just remember to be proud of what you DID do!

Next challenge starts on FRIDAY, Jan 16...who's with me to do it again?!?
  • cpanus
    Options
    I'll do it again!! Day 1 will be...

1 - log all my food
    3 - 60 minutes on challenges and 15,000 steps

Chris
  • lissajoswaim
    lissajoswaim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1- focus more on finding a work out I will enjoy 2- set up my quite space to do the yoga tapes 3- take the dog on longer walks (tackle that dang breath taking hill)
  • Virkati
    Options
    Okey dokey folks, it starts again today!!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Day 1 and Day 2 went great... although, I did get to the gym this morning with my daughter, and we got in 45 minutes done there then I got my challenges done. I currently have 22,621 steps for Day 2.

Day 3

1 - log all my food
    3 - 15,000 steps

Chris
  • Virkati
    Options
    Way to go Chris!! Keep up the great work!