Good local restaurants? That won't break the bank?

Options
justinsgym
justinsgym Posts: 30 Member
Do you have a favorite go to place or meal? Post your favorite healthy restaurant options here.

Replies

• Rowena2869
    Options
    Crazy Noodles in Amherst is inexpensive, especially their lunch special, vegetarian-friendly, & they can customize any item on the menu to make it healthier. It's run by a very nice couple & is a good local business to support. Portions are large so you can sometimes get two meals out of one, if you have the willpower to put down your fork & wrap up the rest to go. They have a punch card where you get a free entree after every 10. Good value, good food, good service, & they are not paying me to say that!
  • darren1v
    Options
    Bahn mi Saigon is great they have awesome pho soups! They moved to Northampton so the bridge can be a pain to deal with, but well worth it!
  • eb9933
    eb9933 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love Bela in Northampton: vegetarian food, nice fresh ingredients, and very reasonable.
  • Kaye162
    Kaye162 Posts: 8
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I love Hillside Garden Salad - so fresh and it always looks so pretty. It is a hefty size salad for one person, very satisfying.
  • eziomek
    eziomek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bueno Y Sano has great salads and their soft tacos (hold the cheese) are super yummy with lots of low calorie fresh salsa!
  • ktlips101
    ktlips101 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions. Looks like I'm going to have to try some new places!
  • DanaSea
    Options
    With a surgery date for my mom looming, we've spent some time at Cooley Dickinson recently with pre-op appointments. We've had lunch three times in their cafe the past two weeks and have been impressed with their offerings. Portabella with quinoa and roasted carrots one day; grilled salmon, brown rice and broccoli the next. Delicious and healthy. Each entree $4!