Just started Insanity

Options
On my second week of Insanity, anyone else in the same boat? Love some motivation!

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I am on Pure Cardio for week 2 today. My god - have fun with DOMS!

The results have been amazing. I have lost 85lbs since starting MFP, so I was at 165lbs when I started insanity. I have not lost any weight yet, but I have gone from a 33in waist down to 31in in a week!

How have you been finding the workouts so far?
  • PurelyAmy
    PurelyAmy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on starting the first day of the rest of your life.

- I've been addicted to fitness since my transformation through insanity last year. I did 8 months straight of it, now i do 3 workouts a week and eat what i love, feel amazing!
    -
    My first 2 months i only lost 3lbs, my second i lost 5 and my 3rd i lost 2 but gained amazing tone!
    Hope you get the results you want and if you don't, up your game!
  • lake171
    lake171 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just did the fit test yesterday. So scared but excited to try Insanity for the first time. I lost 20 lbs since June doing spinning and treadmill so this type of exercise is new to me.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    im on cardio recovery week 2 we should start post with weekly progress and fit test stats etc
  • blueyedreamer
    blueyedreamer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lake171 wrote: »
    I just did the fit test yesterday. So scared but excited to try Insanity for the first time. I lost 20 lbs since June doing spinning and treadmill so this type of exercise is new to me.
    Congrats on the fit test .. its hard work. if you've never done anything like this expect to be VERY sore all week .. work through it! The workouts are mind over matter. Push your body until you feel tired, rest and get back in it. You will improve. they are hard, but once you get your head in the right place you get excited for the next day instead of dreading them. Good luck and stick with it :D

• jademarieh
    Options
    INSANITY changed my life 4 years ago!! I got the greatest results! Push yourself! :) I'm currently doing Insanity Max 30, but feel free to add me for support! :) I have completed insanity 4x now! IT's my favorite!
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Besides the supplements, how is Insanity Max 30 different than T25? Just wondering...I've done Insanity, Asylum and T25 so wondering how Max 30 differs..thanks!
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Who is still going with Insanity? I'm starting week 3 tomorrow, anyone around the same stage?