Any other 30ish something LDS mommies on here?

Options
RockVixen
RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
I'd love to find a few MFP friends on here that are in a similar boat as me. I'm an almost 32 year old mother of two younger kids with 50 lbs to lose? Anyone in a similar boat want to be friends?

Replies

• mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm not quite thirty, but I also have two littles at home (they turn 1 & 3 in May).

I'm hovering around 220 and I have a series of goals to get me to my eventual goal of 175... once I'm there maybe I'll aim to get to a "healthy BMI" of 160, but I think I'll be happy at 175.
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am 31 years old, and have quite a bit to lose (ideally more than 50lbs...but I'd settle for 50 at least). I am in a little different situation because I am divorced with sole custody of my 7 year old. Life gets really busy since I work full-time and mommy all the other time. But taking time for ourselves is something we need to learn! I actually have my son run with me. We're getting closer to a 5K...but not quite there yet.
  • dianuhmonkey
    dianuhmonkey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just regained 30+ pounds due to meds and depression. I am a 32 year old convert and my husband and I have 7 kids in the house. I want to get back on track. Was doing really good and had made it down to 173 but I am back up to 204ish. Feel free to add me.
  • ShrinkingKari
    ShrinkingKari Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    HI, I am Kari. I am 30 with 3 girls aged 6, 8, and 9. I have been separated for the last almost 5 years and have sole custody. My girls and I decided as a family that we need to be eating healthier and exercising as a family. The funny part is, I saw my husband on Skype this year and he has gained all the weight I have lost.
  • KarrotCake11
    KarrotCake11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 :)
  • harmonyhoran
    harmonyhoran Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm Harmony. 27, married, have a 2 1/2 year old boy and another boy due in 3 months. I got all into MFP and logging when my son was about 18 months but have been off track since I got pregnant. Ive just started logging again the last few days, hoping to be more mindful of what I eat while pregnant. We live in Christchurch, New Zealand at the bottom of the world!
  • OnMyWay2STay
    OnMyWay2STay Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm 33 and have two little boys. I'm expecting a little girl, and want to keep my weight gain reasonable. I work full time as a high school teacher, so life can be pretty busy. Planning to fit more exercise into my schedule in 2015.
  • losingittogain
    losingittogain Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Julie :) I'm 39 and have a 7 (almost 8) year old son. My goal is to lose 50 pounds by September 1st. Let's make it happen this year! You can do it!!