Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

anyone trying bodybeast?

willdl02
willdl02 Posts: 6 Member
Bought Bodybeast and setting myself up for success before I start. Any tips or tricks to stick with it?

Replies

• dulcemiel
    dulcemiel Posts: 48 Member
    Sorry no help today is my first day but I'd love to see how we do!
  • willdl02
    I'm game. Still trying to get into the mobile app. And start the program in 3 days.
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    I have been doing Body Beast for 2 months (finishing the 3rd month the end of January). I really love the strength training, but the schedule lacks in cardio. I'd like to figure out a hybrid with T25 or Asylum. I haven't lost any weight on Body Beast, but am much more toned.
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    I'm two weeks in to Body Beast and have to agree with maria. I can't see a difference in the mirror standing still but when I'm using the weights I notice more of a difference than before (if that makes sense).
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    And Sagi is friggen hilarious. Perfect fit for this video.
  • willdl02
    Day 1 down, and feeling good. Used the mobile app at the gym. Loved it. Moved at my pace. Started with too heavy of weights....my childish mind thought I was back in high school only to figure out I was 40 years old by the end of the session. For me and cardio, I just add it on for 30 to 40 minutes. Not sure if that's good or bad, but. I did it.
  • I have been doing Body Beast for 2 months (finishing the 3rd month the end of January). I really love the strength training, but the schedule lacks in cardio. I'd like to figure out a hybrid with T25 or Asylum. I haven't lost any weight on Body Beast, but am much more toned.

• willdl02
    Beast cardio and abs. Weights really intensified the workout. Still need before photos.
  • cricketpup
    cricketpup Posts: 28 Member
    2nd week. Love it
  • willdl02
    Just finished day 5. Ready for rest on day 6 and pumped to start week 2. Still working on my diet. It has always been the diet, will power and to much stress.