Anyone doing T25???

Options
I started today...have had the program for a year though. It will be my third Beachbody product. I would love to be accountable to someone though!

Replies

• amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. My 5th beachbody program. Liked p90x3 the best so far but looking forward to seeing what t25 is all about.
  • FreakyStyley
    FreakyStyley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i started on sunday :)
  • amyrichard34
    Options
    I need a push t get my workout in today. Don't have time to workout until the kids are in bed at 8:30 tonight and I'm already tired!
  • jwhite40441
    Options
    I did T25 and LOVED it!!! Good luck to you all! I saw great results!
  • amyrichard34
    Options
    How's everyone doing g so far ? I did total body circuit today and loved it. Just the right kind of challenge for me. Can't wait until I can actually do it without modifications !
  • thetwinkiedefense
    thetwinkiedefense Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started T25 yesterday and I like it so far. I feel it will do wonders even though I am doing the modified moves. I plan on doing the full Alpha/Beta/Gamma circuits
  • aburley
    aburley Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 today, total body circuit. Thank goodness for Tania!
  • Sarahsmilin1
    Sarahsmilin1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a week into Alpha...Sore but loving it! I'm doing a lot of modified to start. I may do Alpha twice before moving on to Beta.
  • shweta156
    shweta156 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am starting alpha tomorrow hopefully will last through.
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Tania is a lifesaver!
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    We started a group just for T25 support. Join in if you like!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101616-t-25-focus-2015

Accountability (and mutual moaning and groaning...). :)
  • AnitaCRice
    AnitaCRice Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just started the Gamma round of T25 this week. I've really liked all of it, and found that it has become much easier the longer I do it.
  • wdpeters
    wdpeters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on January 5th, then I was a slacker Jan. 14-Jan. 18. Started back again on the 19th. This is my first round of Beachbody...I feel like I am getting obsessed. Trying to decide which one I want to do next. Then I remember...I am still on alpha. Tania is my new BFF.