Options
2»

Replies

• krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    krp97 wrote: »
    So sorry to hear about your kitty!

I woke up with a lot of DOMS this morning so I was not excited about that. However, today I will still reach my goals.
    First, I want to stay below my calorie goal. Yesterday wasn't good because I picked high calorie snacks. Second, I need to drink plenty of water and log it. Finally, I plan on going to the gym for at least 45 minutes today.

Good luck everyone with meeting your goals!!

I had some DOMS this weekend. As in so sore I could barely walk. I did some yoga and used the foam roller and it's so much better now. Foam rollers are awesome.

I love foam rollers. I use mine all the time. It was one of my favorite parts of physical therapy.
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Today I was over my calories by 36. Didn't get any water. Will try harder tomorrow. Found a old Richard Simmons tape. Will start working out in the morning.
    Goals for tomorrow are Work out with Richard, drink my water and stay under calories.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    rebetha82 wrote: »
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Sorry about Bogus... never easy...we had 2 indoor cats for roughly 20 years that passed and currently have a rescued Calico named Sabrina...hope the JMs Body Revolution helped. :)

It helped!

Bogus was a rescue too, we saved him from unnecessary euthanasia. He had some very good years with us and we with him. It's amazing how deeply one's life can be touched by an animal.

I just googled Calico cats... Sabrina must be a beauty!

OK - You twisted my arm...

Wish you the best during this tough adjustment period.

B4AfterRescue_Sab_zpsc940b049.jpg
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    She's IS a beauty :smiley:

We will have another cat one day and it sure will be a rescue!