January 2015 Challenge

Options
jasneet12
jasneet12 Posts: 239 Member
A Challenge at the start of the year should keep us on track on our New Year Resolutions!

and since our last challenge was in October; we'll start small....You can pick your target mark for either mileage or time spent working out or even both! How much can you push yourself?

My Targets: 30 kms and 1000 minutes of "feel fantastic exercise!" time! B)>:) (i run on 3 days and use FitnessBlender.com videos on 3 others; with 1 rest day on saturdays)

Whats your goal???

Replies

• fitmiks2015
    fitmiks2015 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Low low target for this month - walk 30 minutes every other day. Over all goal of ~500 minutes of walking.
  • greeshu_89
    greeshu_89 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just saw this post.. Glad to be back in the challenge with u girls !
    Since we are already in the end of week one, my plan is to do walking for 5 km on 15 days - around 75 km and fitness blender 5 routines of 30 mins each.
  • jasneet12
    Options
    Im off to a bad start! my sis and nieces are here for their winter vacation; and i havent worked out since the start of the year!!! but they leave on saturday so I shall get back on track immediately!

Glad to have you girls back too! @Greeshu do check out the new fitnessblender website! its fabulous!
  • greeshu_89
    Options
    @jasneet12‌ i will do that. mostly i access their videos on youtube. do let me know if u have found any particular workout which u love to do with slight/moderate difficulty. and yes. u surely will be back in the wagon once u are free.

Did 12 kms brisk walk between yesterday and today. Did some reps of Suryanamaskar too. Hope i can keep it going.
  • shubhajp
    shubhajp Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi All....A very happy new year to all..
    1) I have started with a low target of 5000 steps a day that comes to approx. 4 km daily for first 10 days. today is my 5th day..
    2) after 10 days target is 10000 steps - approx. 8 km for the next 1 month.
  • jasneet12
    Options
    Welcome Shubha! nice targets!

So im finally back on track! 105 exercise minutes and 3.43 kms down! :D
  • greeshu_89
    Options
    glad to see new member in this thread. welcome :)
    I did 6 more kms walking and some odd 30 mins of cardio from fb.
    good job @jasneet12‌
  • shubhajp
    Options
    Hi gals...
    I started zumba fitness 4 times a week too. unfortunately my 10,000 steps a day is still on hold because of zumba, though my 5000 steps a day is going good...have lost 3lbs in these 14 days!! HOPE I have the determination to continue doing what I have started :#
  • shubhajp
    Options
    Hi jasneet and greeshu....great going!! :)
  • greeshu_89
    Options
    great job shubha with the loss ! keep going..

some more walking+jogging (6 km) and 30 mins of fitness blender abs workout. overall a good sweat day.
  • jasneet12
    Options
    @Shubha & Greeshu! great job! keep going strong!

my mid-month total is 12.73 kms till date & 4hrs 40 minutes of exercise. so i have miles to go before i reach my target!
  • jasneet12
    Options
    it was a bad bad month for me! god! i so have to break this cycle of exercise breaks! Ive barely touched half of my set targets :s:'(:#
    only 14.86 kms of the 30 km planned and only 450 minutes of the 1000 minutes planned :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

what about all of you?