Day 6: 1/16/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Happy Friday!

Feeling much better today, so I'll be getting back into the swing of things today. Thanks to everyone for your well wishes yesterday.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. Swim & strength training

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Glad you are feeling better!

My goals for the day:

1) Get up at 5 am (done)
    2) Eat well at work lunch
    3) Stay within calories
    4) Pilates plus circuit training class
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I met my goals for yesterday, and they are pretty much the same for today. The only thing that really changes is my routine at the gym. Today is my long cardio day.

Goals for the day:
    1. Wear Fitbit
    2. Stay within calorie goal and log everything
    3. Exercise
  • awhitley
    awhitley Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I did well yesterday with my goals...except the 10,000 steps. I ran out of steam before I could get on the treadmill so going to try again today.

Goals:
    1. Stay within calories
    2. Drink 64 oz water
    3. 10,000 steps
    4. Vacuum

Happy Friday everyone!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The group has already lost 121 lbs. You guys are giving me every reason to double the group target from current 500 lbs to 1000 lbs (half a US ton).

I am back to my walks but still not having a handle on my calories. Will attempt to discipline again at the dinner table. Between tried some more awesome salads at Trader Joe.
  • ketowerdefense
    ketowerdefense Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I (finally) had a good weigh-in this morning, but I'm not going to enter it until I make sure it wasn't a fluke tomorrow. However, it was motivation to make me reevaluate my meal plan for the day (Friday nights are usually free nights for me), and make me want to definitely hit the gym at lunch.

Goals:
    1. Stay within calories
    2. Gym at lunch, burn at least 150 calories
    3. 8 glasses of water before leaving the office
  • brown996
    Options
    Goals:
    1) No late night snacking
    2) Log all calories....accurately
    3) Aerobic exercise for at least 20 minutes
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon for the past few days so today I want to get back on.

Goals:
    1. Stay within limit.
    2. Log everything. Even water.
    3. Exercise at least 30 minutes.
    4. Set myself up for a good Saturday with a good finish for today. We are having a family dinner so I have to be careful with my portions.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Well, I guess it was my turn to get sick... I'm not feeling very good, appetite is way low and I feel dizzy.
    Plans for today include rest, liquids, good food and sleep.
    On a more positive note, I'm happy to say that pull-ups are definitely in the books for this challenge. ;)
    Have a fabulous day everyone!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Well, I guess it was my turn to get sick... I'm not feeling very good, appetite is way low and I feel dizzy.
    On a more positive note, I'm happy to say that pull-ups are definitely in the books for this challenge. ;)

Feel better!
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Feel better!

Double that!

Goals for today:

- Workout 2 of JM Body Revolution
    - stay within calories
    - drink more water, was slacking a little in the past 2 weeks :neutral_face: -
    - relax with some knitting

Have a great day everyone!
  • h3ll3tt
    h3ll3tt Posts: 28
    Options
    Goals for the day:

A better calorie deficit than yesterday
    Legs and arms at the gym
    and hit my 156 ounces of water
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Met yesterdays goals except for water. Today 30 mins treadmill at 4 mph done, track, log all foods, stay within calorie range and hit macros.
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Really fell short on my goals yesterday, and it showed on the scale. I'm disappointed in myself. I allowed one change to my prelogged stuff to cascade in to going wayyy overboard. I know I can do better. I'm driving up to my grandmas tonight to see her and my parents for the holidays. I stayed the course last time I went, so I can do it now.

My goals for today include staying within my calorie budget and giving myself a chance to relax before we leave. I had a stressful day with a lot of driving, and my neck and shoulders are very stiff. I'd like to avoid it getting worse, and am working on the relaxing part now.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your kind wishes!
    Promis to post every day regardless!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Met all of yesterday's goals-Whoo hoo!

Busy day today but got the first coat of paint on the walls, played 18 holes of golf, logged all my calories and am 7 calories under as of tight now. Better go to bed!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My goals today were to walk to the post office and work. As I have been very tired this week I didn't get to the post office ,but I did walk to and from work.
    Goals for tomorrow are to try and get my step and drink my water.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Normally I stick with the same schedule on Saturday morning, as during the week - but today -

Mrs. wants company for a "quick" run over to the mall...looks like a reversal this morning -- breakfast, mall then exercise. :) Breakfast was good!

20150117_080339_breakfast_blank_zpsbd0e95a6.jpg