Day 7: 1/17/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Hooray for the weekend!

Hit my goals yesterday. Already did my run this morning. It was a tough one. I wasn't in the right mindset for it, but I pushed through.

Goals for today:
1. Stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. 3 mile run (done) & strength

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,420 Member
    Options
    Goals for today:
    1. Log everything
    2. Lift weights
    3. Box up and return a package
    4. Move furniture back into bedroom (once teenager gets up and finishes the painting!)
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Goals for today:
    1. Log everything
    2. Stay within calories
    3. Use the treadmill for at least 30 mins
    4. Do squats
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    The group has lost 173 lbs to date. You guys are awesome,

For today I intend to stay under calories and work on my urban gardens.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    I'm feeling a little better than yesterday but still not back to normal. My goals for today are to relax, drink water, eat good.
    Have a fabulous Saturday everyone!
  • coopscoopc
    coopscoopc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My goals for the day are to get my head back in the game and buckle down! Other goals are to track everything, prepare meal plan for the week, and get some movement in today and tomorrow!
  • rebetha82
    rebetha82 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Exercising, tracking and drinking (water) are my goals.

Have a great day!
  • awhitley
    awhitley Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Happy, Happy Saturday!
    I am enjoying being at home today. Fixed my fam a big breakfast, got my walk on my treadmill in, and now I am tackling some laundry and cleaning.
    My goals today are to drink at least 64 oz of water, stay in my calorie range, and hit 10,000 steps.
  • Pandathon
    Pandathon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Haven't commented in awhile but still here since the last challenge ;)
    Tons of stuff to do at work, and it's been pretty wild here in Paris lately...

Anyway, I managed to go through the holidays with little to no damage at all to my progress (nearly 50lb lost in 4 months). Actually I managed to lose a few extra lbs even though I took a rest from running and went swimming instead (slight foot injury).

Now I'm back to running since yesterday, preparing for a half-marathon in march, it feels great. Weight is officially down to the "regular" BMI range, feels good though I still feel mentally in the "obese" range... sometimes surprise myself when I see my reflection in a window... and feel awkwardly light when I need to sprint or such... Not complaining though!

Keep up the great work!
  • Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Tracking and hitting the gym today!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Started the morning before sunrise with a 414 calories burn doing 70 minutes of walking, 3.1 mph pace. Left the gym at sunrise – and as you can see in this cell phone snap – a gorgeous start to a Sunday morning.

SUNRISE:

20150118_071903_SunriseatPF_zps2e28947a.jpg

Came home and made a “small” 218 Calorie breakfast. (Glad U liked the last one Buzz)

BREAKFAST:

20150118_092447_breakfastingredients_zpsa045584d.jpg

73641431.png