Workouts - How are you doing?

Options
FitFunTina
FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
How are your workouts going? Are you doing strictly the 21 day dvds or supplementing?

Replies

• FitFunTina
    Options
    I do Zumba on Tuesdays and Thursdays. At the moment I plan on doing just the DVDs along with Zumba. But ouchie! Lower fix and Pilates fix the day after (with Zumba in between) is really kicking my butt!
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    Took some ibuprofen this morning, and did my cardio fix. Feeling MUCH better now!!
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    of course I start and my body is fighting me. Planter Fasciitis is acting up in my left heel and have to do physio now.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I did day 1 total body and with this cold it was difficult. I will definitely do better next time
  • BleuLotus16
    BleuLotus16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am using Pop Physique.
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    Did the Yoga Fix today. My first time ever doing yoga! The stretching felt good, but I don't know if I'd do it more than once a week. It just doesn't feel like a workout if I'm not sweating. lol
  • MrsOlson1006
    MrsOlson1006 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I start tomorrow! I'm so nervous! Lol I'll let you know how I do.. Have a good week fellow fixers.
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    Good luck, MrsO! The nice thing about the exercises is that if you don't like it, you only have to do it for a minute. lol.
  • rainey4
    Options
    went for a walk yesterday and it killed me. not the distance but with my left foot acting up. I paid for it later that night. I am still gonna work out though - just icing my foot, rolling on the tennis ball and taking pain meds until I see the physio guy next week.
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    I'm going to an sports med dr this week. My hip has been aching for about a month after sleeping on the couch (isn't that weird??). Anyhow, I was hoping the exercise/yoga would have helped, but no. I did the total cardio fix today....oh word, that's the hardest one!
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Today was day 1 for me!! I am just doing the 21 day fix videos. I used to be an obsessive exerciser so I'm trying to hold myself from going into that extreme place.
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 9 of 21 Day. Just coming back to MFP. Does anyone have suggestions on logging the workouts? Please & Thank you!
  • MrsOlson1006
    MrsOlson1006 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I completed day one yesterday 'Total Body Cardio fix' and I am so sore today! lol. Funny part is my 3yo attempted to do it with me! haha. Hoping this week goes well! Happy exercising! :)
  • rainey4
    Options
    that one was killer.
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    kcbe21, I've mostly been logging them as "circuit training" (except for yoga and pilates). Since I'm using the container system, I haven't been logging my food, but I log my workouts now so I can see what I've done.
  • KaylaBlu2019
    Options
    Just finished day 2, which is the upper body. Honestly I didn't sweat much, but it did bring out some sort of pent up anger I was having - not sure where it came from. It wasn't about the video or working out really at all. All of a sudden I was just angry. lol. Has to be a good thing - needed to get rid of it!!
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am doing a mix of the videos and running. Although this week I am sick so I haven't got a workout in yet. Hopefully today I can stand up long enough to accomplish that. I like the videos but was already in the middle of a training program for running. I like the mix. I track my calories with a HRM and log the workouts that way.
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Slimmerang - what HRM are you using? I'm waiting for my Fitbit Charge to come in....should be today or tomorrow.
  • KaylaBlu2019
    Options
    I just finished day 3 - lower body work out. OMG. I screamed and yelled and grunted like a crazy person. and now I'm stuck on the floor. How are others doing?!
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It is a polar HRM. I also use a fitbit flex but it doesn't do HR. Using your charge will be fun though. When I am not sick I always do laps around the house to get my steps in. It motivates me to see it complete each day.